Help for Achieving and Maintaining Sexual Purity (by Steve Wood)
- Did you know that there is an entire section of our website with resources to help those struggling with pornography? Take advantage of these resources and familiarize yourself with them so that you can recommend them to your friends. http://dads.org/strugglewithporn.asp
- For information on forming a St. Joseph’s Freedom Group to assist men in living a pure life in our X-Rated world: http://dads.org/mens-groups.asp. We recommend that a man who has never had a pornography addiction take the visible leadership for the Freedom Groups. (Note: all the information that we offer on these groups are posted at this section of www.dads.org.)
- Q. What can you do if you can’t get a big Freedom Group started? A. Start a Mini-Freedom Group: http://dads.org/mens-MiniFreedomGroups.asp
- For an outline of a Father & Son Freedom Night, or a Campus Freedom Night: http://dads.org/mens-father_son.asp
- We offer a brief weekly Freedom Letter to encourage purity for all men ages 16 to 99. What man in today’s world doesn’t need encouragement for remaining pure, or recovering his purity? Free subscriptions at http://dads.org/freedom-subscribe.asp.
- Our Breaking Free booklet is currently being offered free of charge to priests to use in Confession. The only charge is the cost of postage. http://dads.org/article.asp?artId=231
- Also check out Porn No More by clicking here.