Just Landed in Israel

by Steve Ray on March 5, 2007

It is 3:30 AM in a very quiet Jerusalem. We just drove in to the Notre Dame Center. Tomorrow we'll go visit Talpiot with the so-called "Jesus Family Tomb" and take pictures. More later after we get some sleep.

Joe and Charlene March 6, 2007 at 9:28 AM

Steve, we will be joining you on Saturday. We are so excited to see the Holy Land and to meet you! See you soon.

Joe and Charlene Raygada

barbara mosley March 6, 2007 at 2:48 PM

Hi Judy and Joe,
This is just too awesome. Thanks fo remembering me as you walk in Jesus’ footsteps. My prayers are with you and thanks for praying for us. i’ll be checking in everyday.
Barbara

Adam March 6, 2007 at 7:01 PM

Hey Steve, this is Adam from last years pilgrimage. What a great time and experience we had. I hope it is just as great as last time for you!

Theresa March 7, 2007 at 3:02 PM

Hi, Steve and Janet,

Peace be with you! I’m on retreat March 12-18, and so I won’t be able to follow you via technology, but I’ve printed off your itinerary and will remember you before the Lord as you go. Please return the favor, if you will, especially at Gethsemane, the Church of the Holy Sepulchre and the Cenacle (my favorite locations from past pilgrimages, although it’s all wonderful!). My love to you and all the CTK pilgrims. God bless you!

Theresa

Diane Cook March 8, 2007 at 12:44 AM

Joan,
What a wonderful idea! It’s great to check in on your trip & see what you are up to & where you are! Thanks for remembering us.

Mary Penzien March 9, 2007 at 9:10 PM

Dear Judy and Joe,
While skating today (I use that time for praise and thanks) I thought about you 2 leaving on this pilgrimage tonight. I know it will be a blessed, precious time (and I know you won’t be able to carry enough kleenex so use your sleeves and socks)
for you both. I’m praying for safety for your whole group and thanking God for this wonderful opportunity.
Wish I was with you!