Update – 2:15 PM Israel time; 7:15 AM Eastern time

by Steve Ray on March 10, 2007

Group from NY arrived on Continental. They are on Bus #1 almost to Galilee.
Group from Detroit on Lufthansa will land in 45 minutes and will go to Galilee on Bus #2.
We will eat dinner at 7:00 PM Israel time and have a welcome Mass at 8 PM outside on the shore of Galilee.
Clear skies, 75 degrees and very quiet and peaceful in the Holy Land. More soon.

Tony McNosky March 10, 2007 at 9:09 AM

May the Lord Bless and Keep all of you as you journey through the Holy land where Jesus walked. Was happy to hear that the pilgrims have arrived safely and without incident. Give my lovely wife a big hug and kiss for me. I will be praying for your having a successful walk through God’s land and maybe, as you have caused in me, others who hear your preaching will have a desire to learn more about their Catholic faith. I will always remember our trip of last June and hope to be able to return again to re-walk the land with you. The peace of Christ be with all of you, Tony McNosky

Paul Bergeron March 10, 2007 at 11:04 AM

Share with Jackie Huesing (Detroit/Calif) group that her Brother is monitoring the “blog” during her trip this week. May your all have a wonderful peaceful and prayer filled trip. Peace to all, Paul Bergeron (Massachusetts)

rick fersch March 10, 2007 at 12:36 PM

Steve – We are watching with excitement and prayers from the archdiocese of Seattle! Please pray for us as you walk this sacred ground! rick

Jeannette Barbacane March 10, 2007 at 6:26 PM

Tesa Fleming and I are eager to hear all about the wonderful things you’re doing. God bless and protect you all and bring you some nice surprises!

Tesa and Jeannette

Kathryn March 10, 2007 at 8:01 PM

Hi Mom (Dora) & John – glad to hear that you arrived safely. I will be praying for you both & the group continually. Wish I was with you…

God bless, Kathryn

Rosemary Woods March 10, 2007 at 8:33 PM

I am overwhelmed by the feeling of joy that my good friends, Jim & Penny ,are able to enjoy this walk of Faith.My prayers are with them and all of their fellow pilgrims on this wonderful journey.God Bless

Rosemary

carol putzig March 11, 2007 at 11:55 AM

What a wonderful way to share your pilgrimage with us who could not come.

Special hello to Fr. Andrew. Cool hat! Greetings to all the SJN people.

God’s special blessing on Steve and Teresa.

Can’t wait for the next video. Christmas Carol from Canton