Day Three Video has now been fixed

by Steve Ray on March 16, 2007

Please scroll down for Day 3 — it is now fixed. You will see EVERY pilgrim waving and saying HELLO! You can see it by scrolling down or clicking here.

Chuck & Cindy Weber March 16, 2007 at 9:01 AM

Great blog…thanks you for the gift of the video. Awesome. Mom (Lois Ann Weber), please try to keep up with Dad. We see in the video that he “beat” you to Holy Communion. Do we need a cane for you too? (-:

It is snow and 15-degrees wind chill back home in Iowa…a little snow on the palm trees in Israel is like a walk in the park…and what a park! We love you.

The Wichita Webers

donald j. guidry March 17, 2007 at 11:00 PM

God forgives thos who forgives. We are entering into events of purification rejoice in the God of love. When we forgive we are one in Hem and he in us.
buenos dios

Mary Mandara March 18, 2007 at 7:55 PM

Hello to my friend Jacqueline Huesing. I haven’t been able to get the vido’s
to play on my computer. Hope you call me on Tuesday so I can pick you
up. Look forward to seeing you, and hearing all about your trip.

Your friend in Christ…Mary I hope to do this trip next year.

donald j. guidry June 22, 2007 at 10:52 PM

Say in front of crucifix, grace
Of peace and Sanctification
Will come from crucifix.

Lord Jesus Christ , Son of the Father, send now your Spirit over the Earth. Let the Holy Spirit live in the hearts of all nations, that they may be preserved from degeneration, disaster and war. May the Lady of all nations, who once was Mary, be our Advocate, amen
always give any suffering to crucifix for John 8:17

donald j. guidry March 28, 2008 at 3:55 PM

Say in front of crucifix and recieve grace of santification and peace:

Lord Jesus Christ, Son of the Father, send now your Spirit over the Earth. Let the Holy Spirit live in the hearts of all nations, that they may be preserved from degeneration, disaster and war. May the Lady of all nations, who once was Mary, be our Advocate. Amen
!john 3:10

protect against purifying fire that is soon coming:

Eternal Father, I offer you all the Wounds of Your dearly beloved Son, Jesus Christ, the pains and agonies of His Most Sacred Heart And His Most Precious Blood, which gushed forth from all His Wounds, in reparation for my sins and those of the whole world. Amen. (3 times morning noon and night)

donald j. guidry April 26, 2008 at 6:27 PM