Here are the questions I answered on Catholic Answers Live on September 28. One lady asked me why the Greek "Kyrie" is retained in the Latin Mass. My answer was "I don't have a clue, but will look it up and post it on my blog. I posted the question on my Discussion Forum and here are a few of the responses. Click here to read them.
1) In the early Church there were many divisions. There was no "Roman Catholic" Church, only catholic and apostolic churches. Could an ecumenical council bring unity back to Christianity?
2) How are the Church Fathers taught in Protestant seminaries and universities?
3) Have you been to the catacombs and what impact did it have on your life?
4) Why is the Greek "Kyrie" still in the Latin Mass?
5) How can Protestants and others ignore the overwhelming Catholic element in the early Church?
6) A Baptist asked "Why did the Catholic Church incorporate so many pagan elements? How can you justify that?