We’re Off to Israel!

by Steve Ray on November 11, 2007

Northwest.jpgUPDATE TUESDAY VERY AM — 4:30 AM!  We just arrived at our favorite hotel in our favorite city in the world — the Notre Dame Center in Jerusalem. Again, it is safe, quiet, friendly, and amazing!

We leave today. 75 Catholic Scripture Study scholars will be joining us on Thursday. I will be checking in regularly. I will upload Virtual pilgrimage videos each night, monitor the Comments on this blog, and stay in touch.

Because of spam my Blog is set to "Monitor" — which means I have to approve Comments before they appear. So don't be surprised if your Comments don't appear instantly. I will check in very regularly.

Gerri Hillis November 13, 2007 at 12:59 PM

Hello to Aida and Ruben Tamayo! We love you. We all wish we were with you. Pray for us. Thank you Aida for praying for Steve and I at Cana. I need his conversion and my daughters. I know God is sending many graces. Blessed be His name, Gerri

Veronica Cortes November 14, 2007 at 4:02 PM

Hello Luiz,

Even though I am not there with you, I will be renewing our weddings vows, in union with you in Cana before the Blessed Sacrament. Forgive me if I ever offended you. I love you. Have a wonderful time. Pray for us and ours.
Shalom,
Veronica

Veronica Cortes November 14, 2007 at 4:07 PM

Dear Aida, Rubens and Terry,

Have a wonderful trip!! Also, do not forget to take care of my husband! ahahaha
Love you all,
Veronica

Thalita Maria November 14, 2007 at 4:18 PM

Hi dad! (Luiz Cortes)
Have a blast dad. You deserve this trip to Jesus’ land more than anybody in this whole world. I picture you there: all smiles.
Bring all the blessings you can back home. Pray for Leo, Pedro and I.
In the sweet heart of Mary,
Thata.

Carolyn Franks November 14, 2007 at 4:50 PM

Luiz Cortes, Have a wonderful trip. I will be thinking and praying for you. Pray to Our Mother that she brings you closer and closer to her Son Jesus on this special trip. In Christ, Carolyn

Maria McGuire November 15, 2007 at 11:18 AM

Hi Mom and Dad (Jose and Linda),
We love you both. May your trip be a blessed one. You are included in our daily prayers. We will be viewing Steve’s web site daily to see what you see. We wish we could be there with you. Love, Chi

Francesca sperrazzo November 15, 2007 at 6:28 PM

Hello Luiz,
I know you will have a very Blessed trip. Tom, and I wish we could be there too.
We will remember you in our prayers, please remember us in yours.

God Bless,
Francesca

Francesca sperrazzo November 15, 2007 at 6:32 PM

Ciao Aida and Ruben,
Have a wonderful, and Blessed trip. We will check in daily to see how your trip is going. You will be in our prayers, keep us in yours.

God Bless,
Francesca

Thalita Maria November 16, 2007 at 2:26 PM

Hi Dad!

I watched the video and I wish I would be there…..;) I saw Father Roux and some of other smiling faces. Hope you will be in the next clip.
Thata

Tom Sperrazzo November 16, 2007 at 7:43 PM

Ruben/Aida, and Luiz…..I am praying for your safety, and for a wonderful, spiritual trip!
Shalom!

Rosa de Lourdes November 17, 2007 at 8:22 PM

Luiz Cortes

Oi Cuca, que alegria saber que voce está na Terra Santa!!! O Nosso Senhor tem grandes novidades para te mostrar. Aproveite as bençãos que estão sendo derramadas em cada lugar, pois cada lugar tem sua benção específica. Peça por nós quando sentir que é a hora e o lugar e depois me conte. Deus te abençoe hoje e todos os dias de sua vida. Com carinho.
Rosa

Pedro Cortes November 19, 2007 at 1:08 PM

Dad (Luiz)

I cannot wait to hear all you have to tell about this trip. Bring me something very Jewish ok?
Son Pedro.

Elizabet Cabral November 19, 2007 at 1:10 PM

Oi Cuca (Luiz cortes)

Aproveite bastante a Terra Santa. Que sonho hein!? Reze por todos nos. Estou rezando tambem por voce.
Bencaos da sogra,
Betinha.

Fred November 19, 2007 at 10:42 PM

TO: LUIZ CORTES,

Cuca mostra que você é brasileiro e enche eles de gols. Aproveite a oportunidade e seja um campeão.

Abraços e beijos,

Fred

tarcizio cabral November 20, 2007 at 5:14 PM

Peça para que eu consiga realizar meus negocios !

Andrea Tostes November 22, 2007 at 1:59 PM

Cuca, a emoção foi grande ao vê-lo nos vídeos.
Que sua passagem sej abençoada e ore por nós com amor e fé!
beijão da irma que tem vc sempre no coração
Andrea