CSS Pilgrimage Day 4 – Morning & Afternoon

by Steve Ray on November 18, 2007

Video of Day Four has been moved to my Pilgrimage site — Click here

JordanSm.jpg

Click on image for larger picture

Sibyl November 18, 2007 at 8:48 PM

Your latest trip is amazing, I have 2 friends (Anne Duffy & Doris Reeves) on this pilgrimage-boy do I wish I was with them! It is incredible how much you pack into a day, how do you do it?

C. Miranda November 18, 2007 at 10:27 PM

This is a message for Diane Rodts and her mom,
It sounds as if you are having an event filled trip. We received your emails and we responded but I think they must not have gone through.
We miss you. Let us know if this one reaches you and we will send another.
Love,
Both of us!

Shannon Breedlove November 19, 2007 at 1:32 AM

Hi Steve and all you pilgrims!!! It is so much fun to virtually travel to the Holy Land with you; I wish I could be there! Please take good care of my close friend and partner Gail Buckley. I am manning the post here at CSS while she is there with you all and I want her back SOON!!! No worries Gail, I’m okay, don’t give me a second thought, I fine here alone in my little office, while you, Tom, Steve, Janet and all your new friends go traipsing around the Holy Land….. Just kidding, of course, but I do miss you! Thank you Steve for arranging this virtual trip, it is the next best thing to being there. Take care; you are all in my prayers daily.
Sincerely, Shannon

George November 19, 2007 at 1:40 AM

I am coming there after Thanksgiving. It will be helpful if you would tell me what places are amazing so that i can visit. Its amazing how that place is. Diane and Dolt plus the whole group, you are in my prayers. Diane, i am in Harlan up to wednesday morning when i will visit Desmoines on my way to Chicago. I visited the house this afternoon but the boys were not there. Prayers. Gg

Jack DeMao November 19, 2007 at 5:15 PM

Veru moving.
It was also graet to hear Theresa give Syev instructions on the sandals.

Love
Jack

PS Billie says hi!

Amanda Meadows November 19, 2007 at 7:33 PM

I thank you so much, for giving my mother in law (aka mom) and my daughter kaitelynns godmother to see what it really is all about!!!!!!! WE MISS YOU AND LOVE YOU MOM AND DEBBIE!!!!!!!! Hope you have the best time and we know you are!!!!!!!!!!!

Peter & Ann November 20, 2007 at 12:38 AM

Hi Fr. Mickey,
How wonderful it is to be able to see the Holy Land in this way and to be able to see all the sites where Jesus practiced His ministry! It’s just awesome! It is the next best thing to actually being there ourselves!
Have a safe trip home and yes, Snow is on the way!
Peace,
The “Connelie’s”

Ann and Peter Connelie November 20, 2007 at 6:32 AM

Hi Fr. Mickey,
How great it is to be able to see the Holy Land this way. It is the next best thing to actually being there ourselves. It is awesome to be able to see where Jesus practiced His ministry.
Have a safe trip home. Perhaps the Snow will be here by the time you arrive!
Peace,