Fr. Monette Pilgrimage Led by Steve & Janet

by Steve Ray on February 16, 2008

I've moved all the Virtual Videos & Comments to my Pilgrimage website. To see all the videos, click here

First group arrived on British Air with their fearless leader Fr. Michael Monette. They are now napping comfortably at the Sheraton in Tiberias. Janet and I picked them up at 5:30 AM. We are now on our way back to Tel Aviv on our bus to pick up the next two groups at 3:00 PM on Lufthansa and British Air. I'll update as soon as we get them on the bus.

UPDATE 5:30 PM Israel time: The afternoon flights have arrived and we're halfway to Tiberias. All is well and everyone tired but excited.

Anne-Marie Zamierowski February 16, 2008 at 9:09 AM

God Bless. I’m with you all right off the plane.

Have a great day one.

Love in Him
Anne-Marie

Dannielle Genovese February 16, 2008 at 10:18 AM

I am glad you arrived safely after your long journey. I will keep you in my heart and in my prayers throughout your pilgrimage and will check back as often as possible for updates.

Please say a prayer for the intentions of the Genovese family at all the holy places.

Love and peace,
Dannie

Jeanne Byrne February 16, 2008 at 11:09 AM

A message for the pilgrims: My prayers and my “mind” are constantly with you. I wish I were a small fly and could attach myself with you!! Take a lot of pictures for us. Love and prayers–Jeanne

Anne-Marie February 16, 2008 at 1:36 PM

Hi All:
Glad you made it. Looking forward to the vedio.
Also keep Father Marcel in your prayers. His brother passed away on Friday.
Funeral at St. Marie’s on Tuesday. Grace, Barbara Fox left you a message from Father Marcel.

Love you all
Anne-Marie

Kyla February 16, 2008 at 2:34 PM

Happy to hear you have landed safely! Our prayers from Saint Anselm’s are with you :)
Love,
Kyla

Barbara Skorija February 16, 2008 at 3:26 PM

Dear Louella, You are in my prayers and thoughts as you are on a ‘spirit-filled’ journey in the Holy Lands – May you and all in the group receive the many ‘blessings’ in the offering.
Keep safe…….Barbee

Norm and Maggie Lambert February 16, 2008 at 4:50 PM

Happy to hear that you arrived safely. We’re looking forward to checking your schedule every day! We give huge thanks to Steve and Janet Ray for this wonderful opportunity.

We love you, Eric, Laura, Meg and Mary–
Hugs–Grampa, Maggie and Moses

Nancy Ross February 16, 2008 at 6:11 PM

Glad you’ve all arrived safely. Will keep you in my thoughts and prayers throughout your journey. Have a wonderful time. Love, Nancy

Anne-Marie February 16, 2008 at 6:27 PM

Hi To all my FRIENDS. Glad to hear you all arrived safely. Just wanted to let you all know the Father Marcel’s brother passed away on friday. The funeral will be on Tuesday at St. Marie’s. Barbara Fox called to let us know. She left a messatge on your phone Grace.

Love to all in HIM.
Anne-Marie

Barbara Skorija February 16, 2008 at 6:55 PM

What a wonderful experience. May your trip be blessed with revelations and the joy of walking in such a Holy Place….

Michael Bukowski February 17, 2008 at 10:01 AM

Hello there,

Please say hello and God bless to my mother, Grace Bukowski, and all that are on the pilgrimage!

Love,
Michael & Jennifer Bukowski

Jack and Barb Brotz February 17, 2008 at 12:01 PM

God bless you all! Our hearts are with you throughout this journey. May the Lord keep you all safe!

Katrin Grant February 17, 2008 at 12:20 PM

A message to my mom Eleanor Becotte,

So glad everyone arrived safely. There are just a few seats left for the trip to Lourdes, etc (9 days). Ok to put down the deposit?

Love you so, Kat

Kyra Guay February 17, 2008 at 1:21 PM

I’m happy to hear everyone arrived safely, I’m so proud of my mom, she hates flying. I miss her very much LOVE YOU MOM! hope you’re all having a wonderful time!

Pauline Jacques February 17, 2008 at 1:46 PM

Hello to all the blessed people. Wishing you a safe and joyous experience. What a wonderful opportunity to travel and explore. I’m excited to follow along with you. Jamie was worried all the CCD teachers would be gone on the trip. She misses you all. Enjoy and pray for us all.

Our Thoughts and prayers Pauline & Family
Curt and Lucienne

Lucienne Jacques February 17, 2008 at 1:55 PM

My prayers have been with you. Looking forward to seeing you all come back safely. Hoping to see pictures and hearing all about your experiences. Tell Father I’ll make him some more of that spicy soup. Zuppa Toscana!!!!!

Love in Friendship,
Lucienne Jacques

Pauline Jacques February 17, 2008 at 2:04 PM

Hello to all the blessed people. What a wonderful way to share with all of us what you are doing. I’m very excited to see where you are. Have fun and Pray,Pray,Pray for all of us.

Hope the weather is better there!

Love and Prayers
Pauline Jacques&Family

Veronica "Babe" Wilhelm February 17, 2008 at 2:12 PM

Dear Peg Howson and all others,
My prayers are with you on this spiritual journey.
God bless you. Love and prayers to all of you.
Aunt Babe Wilhelm

Sheila Fitzgerald February 17, 2008 at 2:40 PM

Glad everyone had a safe flight. Enjoy your time in the Holy Land. Will keep you in our thoughts and prayer. God Bless, Love, Bob and Sheila Fitzgerald

Ashleigh, Colby, Nathan, Kevy February 17, 2008 at 3:31 PM

Hi Grandma and Grampa (Bob & Nancy)-
Ash-co-na-kev said they love you, miss you, and can’t wait for you to be home. Ashleigh says take pictures of where baby jesus was born, Colby wants to ask Grampa how the popcorn tastes in Isreal, Nathan is curious about the food (as always) and Kevin says “Whaaa.”
Wishing you a wonderful, blessed, safe and inspirational trip!
Love,
Kevin, Deidre, Ashleigh, Colby, Nathan & Kevin

art & cheryl bonin February 17, 2008 at 3:58 PM

Enjoy and be filled with all our wonderful Lord has for each and everyone of you.
This morning at mass I was drawn very close to Christ , His experience on the cross and the reflection of where all of you are in relation to Biblical history. Grow deep we are burdened to pray diligently for all of you.
Pray for my (art’s) physical healing. Love in CHRIST, Art & cheryl

Gordon & Lyn Mitchell February 17, 2008 at 4:48 PM

Happy to hear you arrived safely. Have a wonderful time and come home with many stories and photos to share with us.
Love you-Eric, Laura, Megan & Mary and of course Mike L.
Lyn & Gordon

Auntie, Uncle Mike, MIKEY&CAM February 18, 2008 at 9:44 AM

Hooray – you are there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) We can’t wait to see the photos of your adventure! Take care of one another! Love and hugs to Lu, Eric, Megan, Mary, Mike and the rest of the pilgrams.
We miss you already!
Jen, Mike, Mikey and Cam-a-lama XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Leo and Joyce Mudd February 18, 2008 at 6:10 PM

Sis and Sister, hope THINGS are going well. We are thinking of you and hope things work out. Have a good time and looking forward to getting both of you home. Love and prayers….Leo and Joyce Mudd

Carole, Grace, Elly, and Mary February 20, 2008 at 2:23 PM

Hello to everyone!

We’re exhausted but loving every minute. To Katrin: Elly says yes. To Kacie: That’s a lot of chocolate-but we’ll take it! To Mitchells Dunlaps and Lamberts and all others: missing you bunches of oats but I will be back soon! Love you! To Mike and Jen and Anne-Marie: I miss you! See you soon.

Much Love,
Carole, Grace, Elly, and Mary

Kyra Guay February 23, 2008 at 2:02 PM

Hello Everyone!

I hope you’re all having a blast! I watched the video of eric playing with the fish head and it made me laugh! Give my mom a big hug for me I miss her so much! Im keeping you all in my Prayers!

Love Kyra