Steve Speaking in the San Francisco Area

by Steve Ray on January 20, 2009

If you are in the San Francisco area between January 22-25 you may want to know that I will be speaking five times in the area. For the brochure and all info, click here.

Friday, Jan. 23, 12 noon – 2:00 pm: Sacramento Speaker’s Club
Born Again? Faith Alone? What Must I Do to be Saved?
With buffet luncheon: Cost $30   Radisson Hotel, 500 Leisure Lane, Sacramento
For info or to register click here

screen-capture2Friday, Jan. 23, 2:30 – 4:00 pm: Book & DVD signing, Easters Catholic Bookstore
5441 Palm Ave., Sacramento,

Friday, Jan. 23, 7:30 pm: The Amazing Life of St. Paul: Walking in His Sandals
No Charge (donations gratefully accepted)
Kolbe Academy-Trinity Prep, 2055 Redwood Rd., Napa
Refreshments served, Info: 707-258-9030

Saturday, Jan. 24, 7:30 pm: The Holy Eucharist: God’s Real Presence
St. Agnes Church, 3966 Chestnut Ave, Concord
No charge (donations gratefully accepted)
Refreshments served, Info: 925-676-9609

Sunday, Jan 25, 3:00 pm: The Amazing Life of St. Paul: Walking in His Sandals
St. Paul’s Church, 221 Valley St., San Francisco
No charge (donations gratefully accepted)
Info, call David Marten: 415-331-9279

Julie Williamson December 30, 2008 at 12:07 AM

Wow, you are coming out here to St. Agnes? I can’t wait to be there! I am hoping I can get my husband (a resistant non-Catholic) to come. He at the moment is seriously offended that he is not allowed to have the Eucharist when he comes with me to Mass. I am praying that Steve’s talk can reach him. He doesn’t want to hear it from me eventhough I know how to explain it. God bless you Steve!

Carson Weber January 4, 2009 at 3:25 AM

Steve, I’m looking forward to to seeing you at the Sacramento Breakfast Club on January 23rd. I believe you’ll be the first speaker to speak during lunch instead of breakfast. I hope this move of time will enable many to come and hear you. We in the Diocesan Department of Evangelization and Catechesis will do our best to get the word out.

STEVE RAY HERE: Thanks Carson! Looking forward to seeing you!