Carolyn Kennedy for Vatican Ambassador? Catholic Basher for Faith-based Initiative?

by Steve Ray on April 14, 2009

screen-capture1Hum, now what genius came up with these brilliant ideas? Can you imagine pro-abort “ya know, ya know, ya know….” at the Vatican?

Carolyn Kennedy Story

Pope Basher on Obama’s Team

Paul W. Primavera April 14, 2009 at 10:50 AM

“Ya-know” is the only intelligent things this person may be capable of saying. Sad that such moral and intellectual ignorance is now held up as a shining example. I suppose that I should add Ms. Kennedy to my prayer list of people who need to be blessed by God’s grace. I hope that isn’t too self-righteous of me. :-(

Peggy Scott April 14, 2009 at 2:40 PM

Oh my those Kennedys!! Are any of them ProLife? Do any of them really know what the Catholic Church stands for? Are any of them really Catholic?

Mr. Obama hasn’t figured out that he needs to choose a ProLife person to be a Vatican Ambassador ! ! Can he do that ? ?

Fra Nas April 15, 2009 at 9:42 AM

Obama is just another bad Protestant or even heathen. He doesn’t know anything remotely about Christ and his Church. Kennedys? They are just lukewarm Christians who God spue

Ronald King April 15, 2009 at 10:49 AM

I believe God has her just where He wants her. Imagine the beauty of God’s plans for everybody’s conversion.

John Wilson April 15, 2009 at 11:49 AM

“Ya-know” the Vatican has probably turned to keeping the “US Ambassador to the Vatican Rejection Letter” on template for the Obama Administration.

Jeffrey L Miller April 15, 2009 at 7:55 PM

Vatican City, Apr 15, 2009 / 12:45 pm (CNA).- The Director of the Vatican’s press office, Fr. Federico Lombardi denied press reports on Wednesday that the Vatican has rejected the candidacy of Caroline Kennedy for the job of U.S. Ambassador to the Holy See

The Vatican has also denied previous reports of rejecting ambassador candidate from the U.S. to the Holy See

I wonder what the real story is. Though Obama is going to have a really difficult time appointing someone to this position. There are so few Ray Flynn’s that are fully pro-life and a Catholic Democrat. I am not sure how a faithful Catholic could even represent this evil administration. I bet it will be quite a while before he does make such a position considering that he hasn’t even managed to staff the treasury department fully yet.