Dr. Hahn Pilgrimage: Tabor, Cana, Nazareth

by Steve Ray on May 19, 2009

Kelli Jacobs May 19, 2009 at 6:39 PM

Hi Mom & Dad (Kathy & Joe Pollock) & Brenden! We miss you all very much, but can see what a great time and wonderful experience you are having! Mom & Dad – Happy 40th Wedding Anniversary and congrats on renewing your vows. Brenden, I saw you taking their picture – hope it comes out well! Love the videos!
XOXO Kelli, Brian & Kiernan

Emilia May 19, 2009 at 8:52 PM

Hi Brenden,
Hope your having fun! Are you a Priest yet? We saw you on youtube, smile!
We miss you at the lunch table. See you soon.

Have Fun, Emilia

Sonia Green May 19, 2009 at 11:41 PM

Mom (Mary Green),
Stop hiding from the camera and you better go swimming in the dead sea! You will never forgive yourself if you don’t.

Much love,
Sonia

Ninish May 19, 2009 at 11:53 PM

Thanks for the blog – it is so much fun to follow our friends thru their pilgrimage to the Holy Land. If it is not too much of a trouble for you could you please extend my greetings to a couple in your group – the McCreadys. Please tell them I said Hi from Centreville, VA. Thanks and God bless.

Linda Mainard May 20, 2009 at 11:05 AM

I loved seeing Steve and Karen Timm getting their marriage vows renewed in Cana. Wow what a blessing to share with your dear friend Joyce there. We sent our prayers to you yesterday as we gathered at Bible Study. He has raisin indeed… Hallelujah
God’s Joyful Blessings Linda

Mardy Mackeprang May 20, 2009 at 12:20 PM

Enjoy seeing the videos. This message if for Larry & Faye Heine. Sounds like you’re having a great time. We are having lots of wind and the temps are in the 90′s. Pray for rain and no wind. Will talk again. Mardy

Tony and Rose Wathen May 20, 2009 at 2:49 PM

Just wanted to let Ron and Shirley Huss that we now know that they are married. We saw them renewing their wedding vows at Cana. Congratulations to you and all your companions. We’ll be heading to Steve’s ordination on Friday. Hope to see Gabe and Sarah Hahn while in Lincoln.

Tony and Rose

Donna Turcsarnyi May 20, 2009 at 4:43 PM

Hi, name is Donna and I just want to say hello to my dear friend Alice Steigerwald who is with your group. The videos are wonderful! Alice, I saw you on the videos. Enjoy your trip – you are so blessed! I will be with you in spirit, in a different way than Rich is. Keep smiling, love ya, Donna.

Jenell Hartman May 21, 2009 at 12:22 AM

Reg, Jan, and Fr. Jarett,

It is amazing to watch and see snip-its of your amazing trip. Looking forward to seeing and hearing more. Sorry for the 3 a.m. phone call but we were worried Fr. Jarett’s car was taken. (it would have been helpful to know that someone was going to come borrow his car.)

Love and prayers,

Jenell

Jonathan May 21, 2009 at 9:34 AM

HI PUMPKIN, MOM AND RON! HA! I knew I would see you guys! My dad and I have been watching every day! I hope you guys are enjoying your visit! Can’t wait to see you again- I miss you!! Wish I was there! Looks like a wonderful experience! I love you honey! :)!

A. Sullivan May 21, 2009 at 10:55 AM

Hello Marie and Seb,

How wonderful to get the opportunity to renew you vows and visit all those beautiful churches. We are si lucky to follow you as you journey everywhere that Christ once stood. May your pilgramge continue to be awsome. Wish I was with you.

God Bless,
Alice

Sally Lewis May 21, 2009 at 11:43 AM

Dear Mike and Rosie,
I’m so thrilled to get to see you on this video. What a wonderful idea! The churches are beautiful and I could see you making your wedding vows. I am praying for all of you to have a safe and spiritual trip.
love you,
Sally

Ginger Gardner May 21, 2009 at 1:45 PM

Hi Polly Bolack!

I am thinking of you every single day! I pray your time is rich with love, knowledge of Whose you are and I cannot wait until you come home to hear about your trip!
I will continue to look for you in the videos. Ethan sends love to GG!

I am so happy for the filming and the blog to watch your trip! So happy for everyone who got to go! May each one see God in a whole new way!

Ginger

Shannon Swenson May 22, 2009 at 2:04 AM

Hey Steve & Jackie,

Congrats on renewing your wedding vows in Cana. The trip sounds wonderful, can’t wait to hear more when you return to Austin.

Blessings,
Shannon & April

Kristen Lehman May 26, 2009 at 10:04 AM

Hi Brenden! Your teachers saw you in the church! We can’t wait for you to tell us all your stories. We miss you! ~Ms. Lehman, Ms. Iverson, Mrs. Berndt