Dr. Hahn Pilgrimage: Day Three

by Steve Ray on May 21, 2009

Sorry I have fallen behind a bit. We have been very busy and internet has been a problem. Here is Day Three –┬áBeatitudes, Caesarea Philippi, Golan and our special dinner. More soon.

Linda Mainard May 21, 2009 at 7:18 PM

Joyful Greetings to Steve & Karen Timm and Joyce Kissel. I am delighted to see you are getting fed. It looks like you are having a wonderful adventure. I can’t wait to hear all the stories.
God’s Joyful Blessings Linda

Sally Lewis May 21, 2009 at 8:54 PM

Hi Mike and Rosie,
I was so happy to see you two on video. What a wonderful idea. I loved seeing you at the church at Cana renewing you vows. I’ll pray for all of you to have a safe and spiritual trip.
love you,
Sally

Sally Lewis May 21, 2009 at 8:57 PM

Hi Mike and Rosie,
I was so happy to see you two on the video. What a wonderful idea! I saw the renewing of your wedding vows at Cana and that had to be very special. I will pray for all of you to have a safe and spiritual trip.
love you,
Sally

Melissa Pollock May 21, 2009 at 9:15 PM

To the Pollocks (Kathy, Joe & Brenden),
We are so happy to get to follow your journey & catch glimpses of you every now and then! Hope you are having a wonderful time! Miss you very much.. Be safe! Conner, Mommy, & Daddy miss you very much!!! Love you!

Jonathan May 22, 2009 at 6:48 AM

Hi everyone!
Stace, I can hear your laugh but I can never see you! I am glad to HEAR you having a good time! :) I love you! Mom and Ron, you guys need to get in there too! Where are you!? HA! Have fun on the boat ride, sounds like a great time!

Megan May 23, 2009 at 12:18 AM

Hi Dad, Shirley, and Stacey,
It looks like you’re seeing some incredible sites! I hope you’re having a wonderful time. I got a quick glimpse of you but try to get a little more face time with the camera – it makes this spectator sport even more fun! Love – Meg

Mike, Dori, Maria, & Joey Minnelli May 23, 2009 at 12:09 PM

Hi Mom/Grandma and Mrs Bruns,

Saw you being sprinkled with water from the Jordan River. Looks like you are having an great time visiting some awesome sites. If you have a chance, say hi to the camera. We would love to hear from you. Saw you taking pictures one one of the videos, one of your natural positions…:-) Hope your new camera is working well for you. Still have a few more videos to watch….

Love,
Mike, Dori, Maria, and Joey

Ginger Gardner May 24, 2009 at 10:30 AM

I am so sorry to not have sound on this for some reason. Every time I click on this website I lose sound! But Polly, I see you are having a good time and look forward to hearing about your trip! You guys look like you are having the time of your life!