WARNING: Graphic

by Steve Ray on September 14, 2009

President Obama condemns killing of pro-life activist

TwoHeadedObama“President Barack Obama has condemned the “deplorable” killing of Michigan pro-life activist James Pouillon. “Whichever side of a public debate you’re on, violence is never the right answer,” he said in the statement.”

I am glad Obama is against killing pro-life activists . . .

. . . but it sure seems inconsistent to me that he can point to one group with words of non-violence while pointing to the pro-abortion groups in supporting a medical procedure that pulls a baby’s head out of his/her mother’s womb . . .

partial birth abortion. . . before piercing the baby’s skull with a blunt object and then sucking his/her brains out with a vacuum . . .

. . . so they can declare the baby dead at birth before the rest of the body is removed from the mother. “Dead at birth!”

This is called Partial Birth Abortion and this president promotes the practice.

Nice try at peace and anti-violence Mr. President! Everyone enjoying all this new HOPE and CHANGE?

(For those who think it is inappropriate that I post a picture like this of a mangled human being — I suggest that if it had been you — you might not be so opposed — since you would want everyone to know the injustice and violence that had been inflicted upon you before you even knew the warm touch of another human being.)

Paul Primavera September 14, 2009 at 8:31 PM

I don’t like the photo, but you’re correct, Steve.

le pelerin September 14, 2009 at 11:37 PM

I don’t like the reality of abortion either but it must be exposed.

Theresa from Alberta September 15, 2009 at 6:23 AM

This picture makes me want to cry for society’s heart of stone. But I think this picture should be put on billboards all over the world.

Ronald King September 15, 2009 at 11:22 AM

The photo tells me we are not sacrificing enough. The only pilgrimage we should take at this time is the cross-country Rosary Run in which we do what our Mother tells us to do and that is to repent and pray the Rosary until hearts and minds are converted.
Are we willing to sacrifice our comfort and security and join those who suffer and die without knowing love and not having a home to be welcomed to? The Rosary and the road are the means that Christ and His Mother give us to join with the unborn and their mothers.

Eric September 15, 2009 at 12:01 PM

This is very scary. Politicians and citizens, those who are not only respected but practically deified (ie Obama), have been factually SUCCESSFUL in doing what the KKK dreamed. Their dream is now the reality of today. This is in every way ABSOLUTELY ABSURD!

Eric C. September 15, 2009 at 12:05 PM

Moreover, people are LOCKED UP for murder routinely, and called criminals! How then is Obama and anybody who supports, or is even indifferent to (just as bad), Abortion be considered anything but…

elizabeth September 16, 2009 at 1:59 PM

I absolutely hate this picture. It turns my stomach and hurts my heart.

I have had the notion that if we were to pile up the bloody bodies of these children in the front of the abortion mills much like someone in Germany had a habit of doing, all this would be changed.

This procedure and the results of this procedure are done in secret, beyond the eyes of the “ostrich” public. If we had to stare at this atrocity each and every time it was committed, hearts would be changed in a heartbeat.

To say you are pro-choice and then say we should not have these pictures in public is schizophrenic. America should be shown what we have allowed to happen over a million times a year.. Germany and the world came into facing reality once the pictures of the Holocaust became public. Before the pictures of piles of emaciated bodies were made public, the world could just go on believing that no such thing had occurred. We could bury our heads in the sand and say, “Not my problem.”

I hate this picture; I will not be silent until the pictures are no longer needed.

Rick September 17, 2009 at 1:29 PM

Great work Steve! It is powerful when a child turns to his, or her parent and asks “Do we support this abortion industry?”

From the mouths of babes…

Rick

Sean Gallagher September 18, 2009 at 1:49 AM

Here in Canada we have great respect for the president of The United States. We look for him to be a moral leader. I just cant get my head around how he could possibly support this practice. When ever I see him on TV now I have a hard time listening to what he has to say. How could this man have sound judgement or give good counsel when he sees nothing wrong with the killing of these poor children?
I am very disappointed that this is the man the American people elected to run their country.
It is hard to see how God can bring good out of great evil. I pray that somehow he will do it here.

Sean

pepot September 18, 2009 at 7:43 PM

so sad to see this picture… i just hope people will see how precious life is… and give this chance to all!!!

Emily March 22, 2013 at 1:51 PM

I am against this because we as human from conception have a heartbeat. Our children are our future yet if you are old enough to take care of a baby don’t just kill it while alive or fetus. Find an adoption agency and there are plenty of people out there who can’t have their own children. I wish the bill had went through because we need someone or something to protect the next generation.