Tonight I was on Catholic Answers Live at 6 PM Eastern time. It was Open Line Q & A for Non-Catholics. For more info or to listen to archived shows after the fact, visit here.
1) Why are there different saints in the Easter Orthodox churches and the Catholic Church? Which is right?
2) I am drawn to the Catholic Church but there are things I can’t believe. How do I get started?
3) Why did Jesus have to die on the cross? Couldn’t God had done it another way without being so gruesome?
4) I am being drawn to convert to the Catholic Church but have been divorced and remarried. What should I do?
5) I am frustrated by the way some priests act and how Catholics are irreverent at Mass. What do you think?
6) How many people who have lived never sinned? Do you think Mary was resurrected to heaven?
7) What about the bad things that have happened in the Church like bad popes, the Inquisition, etc.?
8) I am not a Catholic but will be attending a Catholic wedding. I was told I could not receive Communion. Is that true and if so, why?