Video Now Available! “Tears in my Eyes”

by Steve Ray on January 30, 2010

I stood with tears in my eyes looking out over the 500 people who gave up their Saturday to learn the Catholic faith. All of them paid a fee to come and they sang like angels and responded to my talks with great enthusiasm and joy! I gave a talk this morning on Tradition and Scripture followed by another talk about Peter and the Primacy of Rome.

Have a wonderful Indian lunch in the home of Sarat and Resl Fernandes — our hosts — then back for two more talks: What Must I Do To Be Saved? and Mary, Mother of God. I am praying my voice holds out during 6 hours of  talking.

Here is a video of what we did on Saturday. What a blessed day with blessed people! Janet even gave a talk!

Please keep us in your prayers since it is hot and demanding and I still have Monday with extensive talks before going leaving for Dubai and starting all over again.

sarat and resl January 30, 2010 at 4:04 AM

Dear Steve and Janet

We are more than happy to have to you In India again

God bless
Sarat and Resl

Victor Rodrigues January 30, 2010 at 8:10 AM

I’m attending your 3-day-sessions. Seen you on TV but you are an even more inspiring speaker in person. I thought I knew about apologetics until I heard you speak. Thanks to you and Janet for all the trouble you both have taken to come to Bombay and share your experience with us. Today was a tough day, with the power cut and moving to another location. I didn’t know how old St. Andrew’s church was until I heard you say ‘it’s more than twice as old as the United States,’ that was funny. Thanks and looking forward to tomorrow’s session. May God bless you and your family.

Sylvia P January 30, 2010 at 10:48 AM

Hi
I just attended the said talk and I think it was very clarifying . I am going to consciously study the Catholic Bible more so that I can defend and preserve the Catholic faith .

Wilson & Alina, January 30, 2010 at 10:54 AM

Dear Steve & Janet,

You made the session last evening and today at the workshop so enlightening.
We are ther with you for the next two days and just love listening to you. We are getting prepared to fight those 600 od denominations

Wilson & Alina Desouza

Lydia Davidson January 30, 2010 at 2:48 PM

Definitely praying for you while you are talking. And will continue to keep you and your family in prayers. God Bless

Valerie Fletcher January 31, 2010 at 11:04 AM

Dear Steve and Janet,

I so enjoyed ur talks at the workshop these past two days and I am sure they will help me immensly. Opened my eyes to alot of things I just take for granted and overlook in my faith. I am catholic and lovin it and now my mind is opened to learning to be prepared to defend my faith.
Much thanks to you both. Hope you take back with u good memories of your time in Mumbai with us.

Valerie

Ceasar Baptista January 31, 2010 at 12:22 PM

Dear Stephen and Janet our 14th and 15 the Apostles,
WE are Catholics and we are Loving it. We are working on the mission of bringing the PROTESTANTS back to the Catholic faith in and around Mumbai.On the 29th evening we recd a call after your service at St Peters to tell us we were on the right track and that both of you were distributing slices of cakes and that each slice would nourish us spiritually in this context .God provided a seat for my wife and myself as only three entry passes were issued on the 30th for the Workshop while many had to return. A thousand thank you to our Lord and Saviour is not sufficient. We will stay Commited.
We were unpolished PEARLS! Both of you being great Artisians in this field have managed to Polish us and now increase our VALUE. In return we will offer our Daily HOLY MASS (Celebration of the last Supper) for you and your family and the Ministry. Love and Prayers Judith and Ceasar Baptista and Family.

Lilian Pereira January 31, 2010 at 12:31 PM

Dear Steve & Janet,

I thank God for the gift of you to us. Your sharing on the Eucharist and your many experiences surely built up my faith. God be with you both and your children back home as you continue on your tour from East to West..

Lilian

Anthony February 1, 2010 at 1:33 AM

Hey Steve, Anthony here {long haired guy, with a black Tee :)}, I could not express myself fully yesterday (31/1/10) when I asked you for a photograph. On the last day, even after realizing that you had finished, I was not willing to leave my chair in hope that you may continue educating me on my faith. Ne way, I want to say a BIG Thank you for giving me a weapon against the 600 types of predators here in Bombay, The Bible. I pray to Jesus that he gives you and Janet, Health, Wealth and Faith to continue for many many many more years to come.

Blessings from Bombay (India)