Anyone despise her more than I? & Here’s how it works in DC

by Steve Ray on March 19, 2010

Life affirming legislation?  — a bill that has provisions for free government abortion?

Praying to St. Joseph to pass this bill?  — a bill that is an abomination to life and freedom?

Appealing to a Catholic Saint?  — What about you much toted separation of Church and State Pelosi?

Quoting dissident “sisters”? –  Sisters from Notre Dame who taught her  — probably why she is so screwed up to this day!

Watch this video of her press conference and get nauseated.

90 second explanation of the new health care bill — hold on to your hats.

Paul W. Primavera March 19, 2010 at 3:51 PM

Steve,

Until the Bishops publcly bar the Great Whore of Babylon from receiving Holy Communion, this is going to continue.

I feel like one of the sons of Zebedee who asked jesus if fire should be called down from Heaven. But jesus said no and Jesus knows best.

Bob March 19, 2010 at 6:16 PM

Steve,
This is my only problem with the Catholic Church, it seems that no one is willing to really stand up to those in power any more. I help with an RCIA course in my parish and there have been people told they can not be received into the Church because of needing an annulment or something, and that is fine, but then you have what seems like every elected official and president of a Catholic Collage openly going against what the Church teaches. I personally would like the rich and powerful in the Church to be held to the same standard as the rest of us.
Bob

Sean Gallagher March 20, 2010 at 2:32 AM

What can a normal faithful Catholic do when you know that part of your tax money will fund abortions? I live in Canada and this happens here. I feel helpless. It breaks my heart to see that it looks like it will soon be a reality in the United States. God help us.
Sean

Pete March 20, 2010 at 8:37 AM

This woman is nauseating. Hopefully, some bishop, some where, will have the cajones to take a stand and bar her from Communion until she publicly recants.

HG March 20, 2010 at 10:52 AM

Pelosi is the most disgusting Speaker this country ever had. She is a big disgrace! Can she just stop playing catholic? She lies like Obama does and they think the people still will believe them.

Elizabeth McClintic March 20, 2010 at 12:11 PM

“Come on Pelosi — get real! How did a woman like this get so much power in our country?”

This is what happens when women think they are men and men think they are women. Fathers need to protect their families and Mothers need to love their children and all other children irregardless of location, size, development or cost.

If a woman can kill her child, what is to keep her from killing you?

It amazes me how she can have that Cheshire grin and it sounds like she is choking on the words that are coming forth from her mouth. She knows she is in the wrong, but the devil makes her do it.

Lord have mercy on us as we place our trust in You.

Lorenzo Church March 24, 2010 at 7:15 PM

How much more can our Lord tolerate?