Graphic Stoning of Young Girl by Muslims

by Steve Ray on August 17, 2010

screen-captureUPDATE: Looks like they took the unedited version off the internet, but here is a sanitized version at CNN. If the original is still available, you can see it here

stoning

This is graphic and sick but is further proof that Islam is at heart an evil religion. Notice the cell phones taking pictures of the stoning!

This is a very graphic and disgusting film, a horror, of the execution by stoning of a young Muslim girl by her own Muslim community. She had refused to marry the old man her father had picked for her husband.

She was taken to court and sentenced to death by stoning under Shari Law. This is a common occurrence in most Muslim countries.

Our press very rarely reports it. Why would that be? Where are the feminists, the human rights people, the U.N.? Why doesn’t anyone in the administration including our president, say or do something? Probably because he is so busy expressing his admiration for the “peace loving” Muslims and promoting a Mosque at Ground Zero.

If you click on this link (STONING) or the image to right, you will see the graphic and painful movie. Don’t click unless you are prepared. This is not a rarity — visit YouTube and search of stoning, execution or similar items to find out how common this really is among Muslims. CNN’s report and video can be seen here.

Oh, you might say, “why the over-reaction? This is in some backwater area of Iraq.” Really? It is an ever increasing occurrence in the USA too, and other Western countries. One happened in London while we were there but the killers got the wrong address and killed a whole family by mistake!

Click here for a news report on the ever increasing number of cases of honor killings in the USA. Why are people afraid to criticize Islam, a religion that fosters such horrors. It is not a aberration, rather, it is the ripe fruit of Islam and Sharia Law.

whit August 17, 2010 at 5:06 PM

Steve,
Islam is not a religion. It is a phony as in “faux” religion instigated by Satan. I know i sound just like Pat Robertson et al, but if you sit back and look at the history and it’s founding, it is typical satanism. Instead of there being a loving God, He is stated to be a demanding God and we are not the children of God but His slaves. Does it remind you of anyone? Satan, maybe. But satan has put his own image onto his Creator, God Himself, and has tricked the followers of Islam into believing that God e.g. Allah, is what satan himself is and wants to be.

And how else to make sure that your new belief gets all over the earth when it is religion by the sword, than by making it not only a faith situation, but also a government/political entity. That affects everything in everyone’s life en toto.

I konw I sound like a nutcase but I have looked at history, real history, and Islam has been nothing but a vicious, heinous entity since it’s founding. And the founding itself was a bastardization of the true religion of Christianity but it not only states that Christianity is NOT the true religion but it makes all Christians as well as Jews, out to be infidels, and thus worthy of death. And it’s all by the sword no matter what anyone says to the opposite.

Somehow, we must stop this and finally eliminate it but it’s going to be hard to do when the Pope and the rest of the Church hierarchy want to be ecumenical about it and bury their heads in the sand about the truth.

God help us and give us strength and courage and wisdom.

Tom Govern August 17, 2010 at 5:40 PM

Unbelievable! Are there two Muslim religions? One peaceful and God loving the other evil?
Where are the peaceful commentaries on things like this?

Donna August 17, 2010 at 7:02 PM

“But if … evidences of virginity are not found for the young woman, then they shall bring out the young woman to the door of her father’s house, and the men of her city shall stone her to death with stones…” (Deuteronomy 22:20,21)n

It is that particular culture that killed that girl.

jpaul August 17, 2010 at 11:22 PM

communism, freemasonry and islam are enemies of the church. but more than anything else, they are spiritual maladies that can only be totally eradicated by prayers with fasting and penance. the holy sacraments of the church and our true devotion to the blessed virgin mary will be our spiritual nourishments in this war.

anthony August 18, 2010 at 12:55 AM

its NAZIISM all over again and MOHAMED is the new and improved HITLER!!! Back For Vengence!!!

Christopher Lake August 18, 2010 at 4:27 AM

Steve, I fully agree that this is utterly horrifying. As a fellow Catholic, I am wondering, what do you make of the Catechism’s statement that Muslims “adore the one, merciful God”? (#841, I believe)

Craig August 18, 2010 at 7:57 AM

May the poor souls of these dear women stoned to death be with our blessed Lord in heaven.

This is how I see it:
1. Mohammad starts his own reliegin (has no authority)
2. Quran evolves (many different versions unlike our NT (according to Fr Pacwa I heard recently)) and so does this Shari law (again has no authority)
3. Invasions and forced conversion occur (unlawfully and opposite to the spread of Christianity)
4. Brutality and fear rule and so Islam becomes a world religion (again with no authority) in direct contrast to Christianity
5. In the present a man and woman fall in love and marry/elope (presumably against her fathers wishes)
6. Then under Shari law (which still has no authority) a mob of men tear off this girls pants, kick her and stone her to death wilst recording this on their mobile phones for what? Committing adultery WITH her husband? Fair Dinkum.

The really sad thing is that for these men to have done this, they must have killed their conscience a long long time ago.

Randy August 19, 2010 at 5:44 PM

I don’t think this is a typical Sharia Law stoning. For those the woman is buried up to the waste and wrapped in a blanket. The stones used are too large as well. This just looks like a mob of men murdering a woman.

I seems there are a few issues here. One is should the death penalty be used? Is making adultery a criminal offense a bad idea? Then there is the mode of execution. Is it worse than say hanging or a firing squad? Does it matter if you are killing a person? It only takes a few minutes so the pain and suffering is not huge. But there is humiliation. Should executions be public events?

Then their is the courts. Apparently these sentences are handed down by local courts with poor rules of evidence and no right of appeal. Is that a matter of theology or can it be easily reformed?

Personally I favor making adultery a crime. I think it is better for society if it is. I don’t like the death penalty ever. But I understand 3rd world countries don’t exactly have a humane prison system either. If you are going to execute I would prefer it be public. I think public executions mean less frequent execution. Killing people in secret scares me more.

Tom Govern August 19, 2010 at 11:38 PM

I think that Randy missed the point. It is the mentality of the “religion” not the method of execution. Perhaps this was a mob, but why did they think they had the right to do this?

Theresa in Alberta August 20, 2010 at 9:08 AM

“For the sake of His sorrowful passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world”!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joe August 21, 2010 at 1:35 PM

This recent article explains the heart of Muslim mentality. God is pure power and will in their mind and can even demand things that are against reason: http://www.catholic.org/ae/books/review.php?id=37873

Randy August 24, 2010 at 1:37 PM

The mentality of the religion? I am not sure it is that simple. I think of lynch mobs that killed black people that got out of line. It was not that many years ago that Christian societies did this. Was their something wrong with their religion? There was and there wasn’t. The foundation of their faith was no wrong but rather some important details were off. Details relating to the dignity of black people.

So while I agree the foundation of the Muslim faith is flawed, I am not sure this is evidence of such a major flaw. The Christian faith has , more or less, rid itself of these issues. Will the Muslim faith get there? I have my doubts. But my doubts are not based on the fact that Muslims can form mobs and kill people. Christians can do that.

We simply need to condemn what we see on the video and call on all Christians and Muslims to do the same. If any Muslims refuse we need to ask them to explain why. I suspect we might get to a problem with their religion but just the video alone does not get us there.

Mark Word August 26, 2010 at 8:24 PM

He who is without sin among you, cast the first stone. How ironic that the founder of the religion that many commentors profess are throwing so many stones. How many atrocities are done in the name of Christ? I would not watch the video, although it is good to be informed. I refuse because I would feel like those who stare at the dead and dying on the highways and ride off to go eat pizza. Thanks Teresa. So right with few words. God have mercy on us all. It is humbling time to be a part of the human race.

Len August 28, 2010 at 12:05 PM

Some muslim individuals are religious and pious, but the basis and behaviour of this religion is eveil without doubt.

Nuke the Moozzies August 28, 2010 at 11:55 PM

Islam is a religion based on violence. It states in the Quaran that you should spread the word of Islam by the Sword. If you cannot convert you kill. It is a religion for barbarians and the stone age (pardon the pun). Kill ‘em, all and let God sort ‘em, out.

donna August 31, 2010 at 4:08 PM

I have not seen any stoning in Dearborn lately. It is a culture that stones people to death and at one time Christians did the same within particular cultures.

Lily September 16, 2010 at 5:33 AM

I saw the video yesterday, someone emailed it to me and I couldn’t get it out of my mind till now, I couldn’t sleep either. What sick parents would force their own child to marry an old man, religion or not? I have a young daughter to and to see that girl being humiliated and tortured like that gives me a terrible heartache. A parent’s instinct is to protect their young, what sick father did this poor girl have. At times, we cannot blame the religion, it is the intepretors of the religion we blame. Note that the people stoning her were men, walking over her, pulling her hands from covering her bloodied face before dropping a huge stone on her, while the prayers are in the background. In the minds that has no wisdom, people become worse than animals. Stupid country full of stupid people. May the people who pick up the stones burn in hell.

Cathy September 30, 2010 at 9:15 PM

Lord have mercy on this girl, and more mercy on the disfigured souls who committed this crime against humanity. Since this girl is one of the least, Jesus identifies himself with her. Let’s think about that. I hope and pray that today she is in paradise with Him. We must also pray, as Jesus did, for the souls of the killers: “Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do.”

This video is an icon of sin. I also lost sleep over seeing this video, and I can’t get it out of my mind. My sin contributes to the weight of sin in the world. Let this video be a reminder to all of us of our need for conversion. I agree with an earlier post that we must pray and fast and suffer for the conversion of the world to Jesus Christ the Way, the Truth and the Life…that their joy may be full.

Elizabeth May 7, 2012 at 10:47 AM

After seeing this video, my heart aches that I had to take a medicine. This is brutal and horrible. I have 3 young daughters .I cannot even bear to see one of them cut a finger or shed a drop of blood…..God ! Where is her mother? Sister?Brother? What kind of father could do this to his own daughter?

This will be forever etched in my mind and will grieve silently for that poor girl.God have mercy.

daren July 6, 2012 at 7:52 AM

your point is valid but your christianity endorses the same evils

Leviticus 20

the world will never have peace until all religion becomes extinct

Wes August 6, 2012 at 7:44 AM

This happened in iraq, notice the girl is not wearing a burka as customary in islam. This is because she was never muslim to begin with, her biggest fault was to convert to islam. In her village, they marry within the tribe to keep the lineage of adam going. This is a strong belief of their tribe and we can never question them on the belief, it is the reaction to going against their belief that is a crime. In my city here in Toronto, a white man killed his daughter for dating a black man about 2 months ago. This is the same case but he did not commit his crime publicly, he was protestent, are we to blame his religion or his entire race because of his crime?

STEVE RAY HERE: WES, ONE DOES NOT HAVE TO WEAR A HIJAB TO BE A MUSLIM. WE *CAN* QUESTION INHUMANE AND STUPID BELIEFS AND BEHAVIOR — WE MUST! THERE ARE SICK PEOPLE IN ALL RELIGIONS, BUT ISLAM PROMOTES THIS KIND OF BEHAVIOR AS PART OF THEIR RELIGION. JUST READ THE KORAN AND STUDY MOHAMMED.

Wes August 6, 2012 at 8:08 AM

Im sorry i still can’t believe this website reported that this incident occured due to the muslim faith, her religion leans more towards christianity than anything else. This one article sends the opposite message of what it was intended to. If you want to see a real incident where religious extremists are at work, there is an article and video on youtube of a young 22 year old girl being executed by taliban. If you search public execution by taliban it will be the first video that appears. She was killed for adultery, and a large crowd watched her get shot. They did this in the name of god, as the crowd chants god is great in the background. Unfortunately this area was taliban run, and not allowed to be normal free thinking muslims. Keep in mind islam is the largest religion in the world with the most followers, and only a small small fraction think like the taliban

STEVE RAY HERE: WELL MY FRIEND, THIS DOES NOT HAPPEN WITH JEWS OR CHRISTIANS. WHERE DOES IT HAPPEN? WITH MUSLIMS. SO DON’T TRY TO TELL ME IT IS NOT ISLAM. I KNOW BETTER. I SPEND HALF MY TIME IN MUSLIM COUNTRIES AND THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MUSLIMS AND OTHERS IS STARK AND DISTURBING.

Wes August 6, 2012 at 8:13 AM

By the way im hindu, i could care less who’s religion is correct or who has the true holy book, and which path will take me to heaven, im getting reincarnated anyways:) all i pray for is that the people of my world can live in peace and not harm one another

STEVE RAY HERE: WES, YOU SADLY MISTAKEN ABOUT THE REINCARNATION THING. ONCE WE DIE WE STAND BEFORE THE CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSE. I FEEL SORRY FOR THOSE WHO EXPECT TO TURN INTO A DUMB COW OR OX IN THEIR NEXT LIFE.