Tonight the topic was “The Power of Kindness in Apologetics” and the phone lines were hopping! For info on various ways to listen to the archived show, click here. Here is the audio link to the archived show.
First, I promised Sheila I would post a link to my blog on Water Baptism and Becoming Born Again. Her boyfriend has “accepted Jesus as his personal Lord and Savior” which he calls “baptized in the word,” but he has not been baptized in water.
I would suggest Sheila read the blog I wrote as a starting point. You can read it here.
These are the questions I answered tonight:
1. How can I approach my daughter about returning to the Catholic Faith?
2. I haven’t seen my brother in years and he is married to a non-Catholic. How do I bring up the Faith in the short time I am with him?
3. How do I explain the importance of water baptism to my boyfriend and his family?
4. My brother is gay and our conversations always get emotional. Can you offer any advice?
5. My husband is Muslim and our children are favoring his religion; what should I do? (answer short due to time.)