Day 4: Capernaum, Primacy, Boat ride & Up to Jerusalem

by Steve Ray on April 15, 2011

Today we finished up the Galilee area with Mass at the House of Peter (and Jesus) in Capernaum, my talk on the Eucharist, a visit to the Primacy of Peter, my talk on John 21, lunch of St. Peter’s Fish and a our drive to Jerusalem. Before checking into the Notre Dame Center near the entrance into the Old City Walls, we stopped at Ein Kerem to visit the Church of the Visitation.

Everyone is now going down for dinner and a free evening.

Everyone is enjoying your comments and emails. I read them every day on the bus. Keep the comments coming!

Part 1

Part II

John Meadows April 15, 2011 at 12:36 PM

Day 4, part 1 was great, it made me tired watching Steve run up that hill, i would need a golf cart to get up there. I love getting to see my sweatheart, Amy, every day on these videos, thanks Steve.

matthew April 15, 2011 at 12:59 PM

I hope your having fun on the trip daddy. See you when you get home.

Love your sons Matthew and Mark

Duffy Davis April 15, 2011 at 6:13 PM

Dear former alpha dog:

All that water didn’t look safe to me. I’d stay away.

Dad has been feeding me Wingaling, Roasted Chicken Drummet Dinner and he won me over with Beef and Bison Stew.

The new Alpha Dog and I miss you and look forward to your return.

Semi-faithfully yours,

Duffy

Yvonne Pastore (Bob and Alice Lopez) April 15, 2011 at 8:30 PM

We have begun to look very much forward to seeing these vidoes each evening! Thank you Steve Ray for allowing us at home to be a part of such blessing!

Dominic says to tell Papa and Nanna that he loves them, and hopes they are having a good time! He says he can’t believe that you are in the place where Jesus lived! Also, that he misses you both…

Ronnie, Diego, and Mateo will be in Arizona on Sunday… Uncle Will can join us next weekend, we can’t wait to celebrate Holy Week, and Easter with you both!

We love you! Yvonne

Tj Trumble April 15, 2011 at 10:49 PM

The Trumble family sends their love, wanted to let you know that everything is going alright here!

Dawn & David Gillet April 16, 2011 at 3:20 AM

Hi Mom (Jane Thomas)

Don’t have to ask if you are enjoying yourself, it goes without saying. If looked like quite the boat ride. Everyone here at home says hi. Jenelle and Jason got very excited seeing their GG on the video. Take care – wish you well.

Love always,

Dawn & Family

Karen & Ray April 16, 2011 at 9:21 AM

Susan & Terry: I’m still watching you! Looks like you are having an amazing trip. Come home safely. Love you and miss you.