One listener wrote, “‘i’ve started catching your show on my way home from work. Yesterday, I heard a call on your show from an evangelical gentleman who asked “Why should I be catholic?” and you and Steve Ray gave one of the simplest and most elegant explanations of why the Catholic Church is Jesus’s Church, the Church He created. You had really nice, clear cut answers that I don’t think the caller was ready to hear.”
Questions I Answered:
1) Can the Magisterium ever be wrong?
2) Why do Catholics believe that the righteous are the ones that will be left behind?
3) What are the proofs that Mary was sinless?
4) Why do you think I have to join the Catholic Church?
5) What proof do you have the Catholic Church is the true Church?