Mosques in America Subversive Plans

by Steve Ray on August 4, 2011

My Arab Christian friend in the Middle East writes,

” The most recent edition of the Middle East Quarterly includes an exhaustive peer reviewed study of Mosques in the United States. In the study, it was found that 81% of Mosques have active programs to train their members to overthrow the United States Government and to destroy the Catholic Church.

The study of the Quarterly is sobering and freightening in that most Americans sleep while their own society and faith is being targeted for utter destruction.”

Lucy August 4, 2011 at 2:10 PM

I think most mainstream Americans have a hard time wrapping our minds around this concept because it sounds like something out of a Conspiracy Theory novel. I fear we will continue to be lulled to sleep with this unattached disinterest unti lti may be too late.

Jackie Hawk August 4, 2011 at 6:35 PM

Rome collapsed in on itself
America collapsing in on itself
Corrupt Government.
Insane Government.
Germanic pilagers and the sackings of Rome
Islamic pilagers and the sacking of America…

Did the people of Rome know that they were falling as they were falling?

Jackie Hawk August 4, 2011 at 9:29 PM

By the way, try being black and Catholic as I am. I had a man worked for Catholic Charities in the classrooms attached to a Catholic church tell me, on my way to RCIA that I should be a Muslim because Christ is the white man’s god…so he went on to tell me that I’m black and should there for be muslim. It makes about as much sense as not being able to sit at the front of a bus because I’m black. I’ve also had someone tell me that being black and Catholic makes no sense. Granted she wasn’t islamic, she was just some diluted “all black people are from of the lost tribes of isreal therefore we’re more special than Jews and white folks!” kind of person who insists that they’re Jewish but better…but the sad fact is that a lot of black folks are getting sucked into Islam purely because of their skin color and for no other reason. It’s the idea that Christ (who is from right smack dab in the middle of the middle east! not Europe, as if it matters, He could have been a Jewish aborigine!) is for white folks and black folks should want nothing to do with Him (yes a stunning number of black folks think like this in all sorts of matters, it really is sad and disgusting). Such utter stupidity makes me want to scream! But satan’s currency is stupidity, if people actually thought, and I don’t mean with science or twisted worldly logic, the world wound’t be in the state that it is today.
And notice how a lot of folks, white and black go into jail and find islam? It’s just my theory, but it seems that the allowance of violence appeases their violent streak and tells them that most of what they do isn’t all that bad. My brother is falling into this trap and has stated that Islam ‘makes more sense’, well in my brothers world, violence towards others for the smallest things makes loads of sense. Pray for him, por favor!
Pray for us.
Dear God help us all!

Shakib August 9, 2011 at 12:22 AM

Dear Hawk,

i dont know if you have read the history, they treated the poor and the people with different skin colors as slaves they used them as slaves and they thaught that jesuise has sent you to serve them i mean they had pride of being (islam dont allow people to have pride against other human) (somehow) but it was islam who brought peace, equality and brotherhood among the people and do you know we really respect Bilal (the black man who got muslim when first islam was introduced *May God Bless Him*), I know if you read this statement you will feel anger but you dont know about islam and i bet if you research for islam you will find the facts.

Not only black are getting muslim you can c people from different countries, Language and skins commiting to islam. let me ask you something what do you know about Jesuis (Catholic) or which rule have you obeyed does Catholic say drink wine, eat ham, raip the women, have sex with women other then your wifes and etc i believe there is no rule for doing all these. we respect Jesuis as he was the massanger from Allah and believe in his massage (people have changed bible for thier benifits no original bible is available). Do you know these people who calls themselfes Christianes they nailed him into cross becuase he was preaching and asking the people to worship one God and search for the fact, that is what they are doing with muslims we ask people to find the fact and truth so they are killing our wifes, children and family and attack our country and kill millions of inocent people. now if jesuiswas a God y did he come to a humans body to the world and y would have he asked the people to worship one God he could have said worship me because i am the God(show me a place where he has said worship me coz i am the God) yes he disapeared from the are they nailed him but God saved him coz God loved him. Now think it from your side suppose your Beloved is in trouble wouldnt you help them think about it (jesuis never said i am the God).

Sven December 25, 2011 at 3:00 PM

This is the article in the Middle East Quarterly:-

mathew August 21, 2012 at 2:16 AM

I believe this is the end time. People leave the faith and go for earthly matters. Islam and Catholic faith are two sides of a same coin. History tells that they spread religion by muscle. After Bible become freely available people read it and leaving catholic faith to protestants. Muslim Quran allows to kill other people and multiply themselves to spread religion. I believe God have some plan over these things. Primarily the Christians has to pray and keep themselves in faith and preach others about our faith. And rest we can leave to God.