A True Story: The “Hail Mary” is a Powerful Prayer

by Steve Ray on November 19, 2011

The “Hail Mary” of a Protestant is powerful!—( A True Story)

A little six-year-old Protestant boy had often heard his Catholic companion reciting the prayer ‘Hail Mary.’ He liked it so much that he copied it, memorized it and would recite it every day. ‘Look, Mummy, what a beautiful prayer,’ he said to his mother one day. ‘Never again say it,’ answered the mother.’ it is a superstitious prayer of Catholics who adore idols and think Mary a goddess. After all, she is a woman like any other. Come on, take this Bible and read it. It contains everything that we are bound to do and have to do.’

rosary02From that day on the little boy discontinued his daily ‘Hail Mary’ and gave himself more time to reading the Bible instead. One day, while reading the Gospel, he came across the passage about the Annunciation of the Angel to Our Lady. Full of joy, the little boy ran to his mother and said: ‘Mummy, I have found the ‘Hail Mary’ in the Bible which says: ‘Hail Mary full of grace, the Lord is with thee, blessed art thou amongst women. ‘ Why do you call it a superstitious prayer?’

On another occasion he found that beautiful Salutation of St. Elizabeth to The Virgin Mary and the wonderful canticle. MAGNIFICAT in which Mary foretold that ‘the generations would call her blessed.’ He said no more about it to his mother but started to recite the ‘Hail Mary’ every day as before. He felt pleasure in addressing those charming words to the Mother of Jesus, our Savior.

When he was fourteen, he one day heard a discussion on Our Lady among the members of his family. Every one said that Mary was a common woman like any other woman. The boy, after listening to their erroneous reasoning, could not bear it any longer, and full of indignation, he interrupted them, saying: ‘Mary is not like any other children of Adam, stained with sin. No! The Angel called her FULL OF GRACE AND BLESSED AMONGST WOMEN. Mary is the Mother of Jesus Christ and consequently Mother of God. There is no higher dignity to which a creature can be raised.

The Gospel says that the generations will proclaim her blessed and you are trying to despise her and look down on her. Your spirit is not the Spirit Of the Gospel or of the Bible which you proclaim to be the foundation of the Christian religion.’ So deep was the impression which the boy’s talk had made that his mother many times cried out sorrowfully: ‘Oh my God! I fear that this son of mine will one day join the Catholic religion, the religion of Popes!’ And indeed, not very long afterwards, having made a serious study of both Protestantism and Catholicism, the boy found the latter to be the only true religion and embraced it and became one of its most ardent apostles.

Some time after his conversion, he met his married sister who rebuked his and said indignantly: ‘You little know how much I love my children. Should any one of them desire to become a Catholic, I would sooner pierce his heart with a dagger than allow him to embrace the religion of the Popes!’ Her anger and temper were as furious as those of St. Paul before his conversion. However, she would change her ways, just as St. Paul did on his way to Damascus.

26-128-01It so happened that one of her sons fell dangerously ill and the doctors gave up hope of recovery. Her brother then approached, her and spoke to her affectionately, saying: ‘My dear sister, you naturally wish to have your child cured. Very well, then, do what I ask you to do. Follow me, let us pray one ‘Hail Mary’ and promise God that, if your son recovers his health, you would seriously study the Catholic doctrine, and should you come to the conclusion that Catholicism is the only true religion, you would embrace it no matter what the sacrifices may be.’

His sister was somewhat reluctant at the beginning but as she wished for her son’s recovery. She accepted her brother’s proposal and recited the ‘Hail Mary’ together with him. The next day her son was completely cured! The mother fulfilled her promise and she studied the Catholic doctrine. After long preparation she received Baptism together with her family, thanking her brother for being an apostle to her.

*The story was related during a sermon given by the Rev. Father Tuckwell. ‘Brethren, he went on and said, ‘The boy who became a Catholic and converted his sister to Catholicism dedicated his whole life to the service of God.  He is the priest who is speaking to you now!

What I am I owe to Our Lady. You, too, my dear brethren, be entirely dedicated also to Our Lady and never let a day pass without saying the beautiful prayer, ‘Hail Mary’, and your Rosary. Ask her to enlighten the minds of Protestants who are separated from the true Church of Christ founded on the Rock (Peter) and ‘against whom the gates of hell shall never prevail.’

Russell Morrissey III November 19, 2011 at 1:30 PM

Wonderful & moving story! It should be given maximum exposure.

georgia hedrick November 19, 2011 at 1:53 PM

Let me tell you all a story. It is true. It happened to me. I was 9 years old. (Now I am 72 years old but I have never forgotten it.) My brother and I were ‘digging tunnels’ in an open field on the Southside of Chicago nearby where we live. It was after school and it was in the evening time. My brother and I had developed all sorts of sounds we would make if either of us were in danger, although why, I do not know. AS we were digging, a young man came up to us. He was older than a teenager but younger than a grown man and his voice was curiously high-pitched, or so it sounded to me.

He knelt down, opened up his pants, and then began to do things I had never seen anyone do before with parts of his own body. He called me to him and I did not move. I was frozen in place. He came to me and said, ‘you must do what I say or I will use the knife in my pocket on you!’ He put his hand over my mouth at that point in time. I was absolutely frozen stiff. All I thought of was: ‘Say the Hail Mary. Sister Nila (my 3rd grade teacher of those days) had taught me that Mary will protect me if I say the Hail Mary. I could remember and say the first half in my head. But, then, I could not remember the second part that started with ‘Holy Mary, Mother of God”….”I’ve got to remember I said to myself or I will be stabbed by this man!” Over and over I said to myself, Holy Mary, Mother of God, Holy Mary Mother of God…” and then I remembered the rest! I said it: ‘pray for is sinners now and at the hour of our death, Amen’! With those words, I ‘unfroze’ and broke free and ran and ran, calling to my brother with hoots and hollars! It seemed forever, but he came running and we both ran across the field to the street where at that same moment my father was driving our Grocery Delivery Truck home to our Store. We yelled and yelled that someone had tried to ‘kidnap’ us. (We didn’t know what else to call this event.) At last we were safe!

I have never, ever forgotten the HAIL MARY and its power in my life. Everytime a child is missing and not found, or found dead, I think of my powerful HAIL MARY and how I was saved. gh

MG November 19, 2011 at 6:51 PM

Thank you Mr Ray for that powerful witness. Holy Mary Mother of God, pray for us (me) now and at the hour of our (my) death.

chris deleon November 20, 2011 at 10:24 AM

i am finished with my feelings of guilt of honoring, loving and praying to our Father thru our BELOVED MOTHER OF GOD and ours.God has brought me to this conclusion after bombarding me with beautiful
true stories like these.

thank You JESUS,thank You JESUS,thank You JESUS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Fr. Basil November 20, 2011 at 3:59 PM

Please remember that members of the Orthodox and Non-Chalcedonian Churches are deeply devoted to the most holy Theotokos, too.

Here is the Orthodox form of the Angelic Salutation:

Hail (or Rejoice) Mary, Virgin Theotokos full of Grace, the Lord is with you. Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb, for you have borne Christ, the Savior and Deliverer of our souls.

In Churches of the Syriac tradition, the Salutation begins, “Peace to you……”. Doubtless the Angel said, “Shalom, Mariam”

St. Seraphim of Sarov said we have only two prayers delivered to us from heaven: The Lord’s Prayer and Angelic Salutation.

Fred November 21, 2011 at 11:32 AM

Good thing that the New American bible didn’t fall into his hands. He would have found that Mary was only “… most highly favored….” and not “graticia plena” – full of grace.

How impoverished have our bishops have left our modern Church.

@acatholicprayer November 26, 2011 at 9:11 AM

Wow… what a powerful story of conversion. And Georgia, THANK YOU for sharing your powerful story of Mary’s protection in your life. May Mother Mary protect you always, and all the little children.

Mother Mary, pray for us all, and for our families and our country.

Ray Huppert November 28, 2011 at 2:54 AM

As a Catholic convert of over 40 years I must admit that I adore our Virgin Mary as much as the Father Almighty, Jesus and the Holy Spirit.
Some years ago I was given the Miraculous Medal of Mary which was blessed by the parish priest.
I drive a lot as there is hardly any public transport available where I live. Would you believe that ever since wearing this medal I have never had a car accident! Many times I avoided collisions by a very narrow margin and in the majority of cases I was amazed how this happened as my reflexes were certainly not up to this. I wear this Miraculous Medal always and never take it off, only when for health reasons I have to have an x-ray. And of course I say the Hail Mary morning and night. Pax.

Bill912 November 28, 2011 at 10:15 AM

\…I adore our Virgn Mary as much as the Father Almighty, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit.\

Then you are sorely in need of instruction in the Catholic faith. A good start would be a trip to the confessional, confessing the sin of idolatry.

STEVE RAY HERE: I wouldn’t be too hard on our friend. I often say I adore my wife and certainly know the difference between love and adoration. I think what was being said was simply an “I love Mary!” My guess is his words have to be seen as words of love, not necessarily theological. I say to my wife, “You are the most beautiful woman in the world and I adore you” (and I mean it), but those are the words of love, not of “theological” or rational truth. In my eyes she is. To his eyes he loves Mary and expresses it with words of love.

However you are right. We are to worship and adore God alone. All others can be loved, venerated, honored, etc. But strictly speaking adoration and worship are for God alone. I think if you put it that way to our friend he would agree wholeheartedly.

Charles January 11, 2012 at 7:17 PM

Check it out….

sahlee a. reyes January 16, 2012 at 5:56 AM

I dearly love our mother Mary with all my heart. I remember some 30 yrs ago as i was forever consulting an ob-gyne for the 6 yrs i was barren & underwent every test & medication possible for me to get pregnant. After 6 yrs, i finally gave up. One day, i read from the papers that the image of our Lady of Fatima was coming over the Philippines in line with Her world tour. I went to attend mass amidst the throng of millions who attended at the Quirino grandstand on April 12, 1984. Mama Mary’s image was so far away it seemed like only 1/4 of an inch, but i prayed to Her image anyway. I prayed with all my heart..”Mama Mary, please gift me with a child on my coming birthday June 19. I really want to have a son”. One week after, blisters formed on my upper right arm & i thought i was sick with something. So, i was rushed to the hospital & ultrasound was administered. I was made to return a week after. The lady doctor told me that five ob-gynecologists studied the result of the ultrasound & were one in saying that myoma has enveloped my uterus. I was scheduled for operation in 2 weeks time. By the time i came back i was rescheduled for the next day as there was an emergency operation that day. I thought of using my time to pray the whole afternoon in the lonely room i occupied. I prayed the holy rosary non-stop until my doctor came to visit me at 9pm. She touched my lower abdomen & i saw a surprised expression on her face & told the nurse to give me a gravendex test early morning as i was due for operation on the pm of that next day. To make the story short, i found myself next day on the recovery room & the nurse friend told me to “claim it”. I didn’t understand what she said. Later on, as i was wheeled to my own room, i was told by my nurse friend that she was one among those who assisted inside the operating room. I was then administered the general anaesthesia & fully asleep. The lady doctor was about to make an incision to my lower abdomen when some Force made her hands so hard she had to put back the cutting instrument. She proceeded again but the same thing happened (nobody in the operating room said or did anything to prevent her, as my nurse friend told me). It happened the third time, & the doctor remembered about the gravendex test. Lo & behold ! I was 3 months pregnant ! So, if you would count the time i prayed to mama Mary at the Quirino grandstand, she could have given me my gift that time i prayed to her on April 12. And the blisters on my right arm may have been manifestations of my progressing pregnancy or maybe…it could have been myoma initially but becoz i prayed the holy rosary non-stop at the hospital, Mama Mary touched me. I love you, mama Mary & thank you so much for giving me a healthy & loving son.

connie dsouza January 27, 2012 at 12:57 AM

When we pray the Hail Mary, The Blessed Virgin Mary intercedes on our behalf to Abba Father. It is very important to say three Hail Mary whenever in need.

Jhen March 23, 2012 at 2:31 AM

Very inspiring story… I remember my mother told me a story about what happened to me when I was a baby.. I was sick then and had 50/50 chance of living, the doctor made my father to sign a contract that whatever happened to me they did their best and they should not be to blame… with a little hope my mother pray to our Lady of Perpetual Help, it’s really a miracle that I am still alive until today. Thank you to our Mother Mary who really ready to help us with her powerful intercession. :))

Antony jesu August 17, 2012 at 11:48 PM

very good news, i accept it that hail Mary is the powerful prayer.because praise Jesus & Mary in at a time
so when we start saying hail Mary will happen many good thinks ,trust Mary she is not a any other
women but powerful mother of Jesus,recite rosary ,recite rosary, recite rosary sins never approach us
good news hail Mary saying

john September 17, 2012 at 2:49 PM

I had my tubes tied when I was young after giving birth to 2 kids. I did not want to have any more kids and not married. Finally got married and now I can not conceive. My prayer is to get pregnant and have a healthy child for my husband. This is what my marriage and life is missing. My husband and I want to have a baby. Please pray for Mr. and Mrs. John Robert

Henry October 25, 2012 at 3:20 AM

Yes, this is true that our Mother Mary really help us when we recite the rosary, it was our first baby during the laboring of my wife in hospital the doctor said my wife doen’t know how to labor and she needs a ceasarean operation and she made me buy the necessary medecine for the operation. Right away i secure the medecine but at the same time praying to Mama Mary asking for help that my wife won’t be operated. Since i forgot to recall back about what is the mystery of that day then i ask my mother-in-law and she answered me. I keep on praying while waiting what will happen. Just a few minutes the doctor called another doctor to help and assist my wife. At this moment, i am very thankful to our Mother Mary that my wife had to be used a “low-porcept method” of pulling out the baby. Imagine out of 21 who labored on that day there are three of them left in bed and one of that 3 womens is my wife.

Now i could say there is nothing impossible with prayer esp. the rosary the complete mysteries of the life of Jesus. I had a healthy baby girl and she is grown up now. Intercessory prayer from the saint like Mary is very much important when our times get rough!

NAYIGA MAGDALENE December 7, 2012 at 6:50 AM

What a buetiful story. So dear brothers and sisters we should always put trust whenever we are pvraying to the Blessed Virgin Mary. She always with us though we cant see her. O Mary who was conceived without origin sin, pray for us who have recourse to you. I love Mother Mary and i pray that one day i make it from Uganda to Medjugorje to be among the many witnesses.

Glen Carroll December 14, 2012 at 7:12 AM

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ, I too have a testimony to share about our blessed Mother.
Once I was staying in a lower basement room for rent in a small house. The owner never told me that there is any problem with the house. But I was shaken one day when it started to rain. There was water flooding all over the place and it started to enter my house too. When I enquired what really happened that the water took so much of advantage, the neighborhood told me that the dam was opened in a nearby lake and the water gushed into outskirts of the city. I didn’t know what to do as I tried to elevate all the things to the higher shelf, I could do nothing more.
But one thought came to my mind, one of my friends told me once that his grandma used to pray the rosary whenever there were floods in her house, this thought stroke me, all I had was a small place to knell, I went on my knees and took hold of the Rosary and started praying. As I kept praying mystery upon mystery and continued to say Hail Mary! Repetitively, I witnessed the waters went down. By the time I said all the 15 mysteries the water was down completely.
I thanked the Miracle Mama Mary did for me, from then on I used it all my life, it really helps me in troublesome situations.
Thanks for reading this testimony of mine.
Thank you Mama Mary! I will love you forever! All the miracles you do for me are still unseen, but I believe that you are there for us!

Alavae junior January 13, 2013 at 4:58 PM

Dear brothers and sisters i must admit that i believe all of your wonderful stories ,it also happen to that when ever i prayed to the HAIL MARY i always see with my own eyes evrithing i ask happens ,so please never forget to say the hail mary prayer.god bless.

David Matthew March 28, 2013 at 11:34 PM

Dear All,
Pray to our dearest Mother for my wife as she is losing faith because of problems in finance and family.She at times does not go to mass.

Lucy Rodrigues April 7, 2013 at 8:07 AM

I am really thankful to our dear MOTHER MARY. Whenever I prayed HAIL MARY miracles took place in my life. I had gone through so many tragedies in my life. But MOTHER MARY is always by my side. HAIL MARY is a powerful prayer.

Maria Dias May 6, 2013 at 4:46 AM

I thank Mother ary for all that She has done in my life and is still doing. I thank Mother Mary from the bottom of my heart.

Janice May 10, 2013 at 6:54 AM

Thank you Dr Gboco for helping me to get my lovely partner back in my life. I am so blessed that you used a non forceful way of uniting and reuniting us. Our past, presence and future seems to have all merged into one, gbocotemple@yahoo.com You told me that everyone has a compatible soul mate whether in their life or waiting to come into their lives. I am glad its my partner of old. I did not want to really go and be with someone else.. You have removed the extra baggage that has been affecting us and holding us back. Peace to you

Shylu June 6, 2013 at 3:03 AM

What a beautiful Story i really thank my mother mary for all are blessing i lover her alot…. thanks u so much for all your miracles ….. Holy Mary Mother of God, pray for us (me) now and at the hour of our (my) death.

Maria Rosario June 14, 2013 at 10:10 AM

Can anybody give me the full name of this Rev. Father Tuckwell? I googled him and nothing came up. I am a devout Catholic and I love Mama Mary. She is my patron, I was born on her feast day, was named after her (Maria Rosario) and she has looked after me all my life in very amazing ways! But I want to be able to prove that Rev. Father Tuckwel is a real person and not someone non-believers can say we Catholics made up to criticize protestants. That when I share this story, nobody can come back to me and say that its a hoax on snopes.com.

Theresa I June 22, 2013 at 4:06 PM

Please pray that Mother Mary asks her son, Jesus, to lift my severe phobia
about flying. It causes me so much distress and unhappiness. Thank you.

Anayo Linus July 4, 2013 at 8:24 AM

The rosary is powerful pray !

Ricardo Leonardo July 23, 2013 at 8:07 PM

To Theresa I, good day to you. I happened to read your comment. I am a Catholic and follower of M other Mary, her son Jesus and the powerful Holy Rosary. I wish and pray always you be free from your suffering.
Any kind of phobia is aggravated in our mind set and most of the time our mind has little energy to control the fear. You are a very normal person. We even able to help three year old special child back to a balance and normal child about three months ago and many others and now they are happy and free from distresses. They all used the physical help of Laminine, the miraculous, nutraceutical and mind energy food capsule with our prayer of HOLY ROSARY. http://www.mylifepharm.com/JESUSSAVELIFE
Thank you again for giving me the opportunity to help you…GODBLELSS BESTHEALTH

E Chen July 29, 2013 at 8:12 AM

Like most Filipinos, I refer to the Blessed Virgin as Mama Mary because Jesus gave Her to us as our mother during His Passion on the cross. I was taught the Hail Mary prayer from a very young age and have said this prayer many times since. To be honest, reciting this prayer sometimes feels like routine because it has been so ingrained that a day without saying it doesn’t feel complete. BUT during times that I needed help and have petitioned Mama Mary to intercede to the Father and our Lord Jesus, She has never failed me. What I’d like to share though is my experience with this prayer when I invoked Mama Mary’s help on behalf of a mom who was on TV news one evening appealing for the return of her son who was kidnapped. I felt the unknown mom’s pain as if it were my own that I begged Mama Mary to help her. I appealed to Her motherly heart as I was taught to do. Believe it or not, the son was reunited with his mom the next day and from the news it would appear that the boy was dropped off at a random doctor’s clinic. The boy was fine but no further explanation was provided as to who took the boy there and why. As far as I’m concerned, the boy and his mom were re-united because of all the prayers offered by their family and friends, as well as my Hail Marys. i am convinced that a Hail Mary offered on behalf of a stranger is just as powerful as a prayer for the family or a close friend, if not more so because of the selflessness nature of the act. Please continue with the Hail Marys and I encourage you all to include others who may not be known to you but would benefit from your prayers.

Morris o. November 9, 2013 at 10:46 AM

It happenned to me while i was in Hospital.I had been admited to hospital suffering from Typhoid in advanced stage,I had been in the hospital for almost 1 week without any sort of improvement at all to my heath,My Real mom who gave birth to me, is also called Mary. She used to visit me every day,In the night i was being starngled by some demons,I told my mom about it.My mom is a very stauch catholic who Prays the Rosary every day.
The next day she brought me a rosary & told me to pray every day,
Following her instructions of prayers of the rosary the attack from the demons stopped,Some body came with medicine (Herbal medicine) from outside which restored me to health.
I was discharged a few days after.I really thank Mother Mary My mother & also Mary the mother of God for saving my life.I usually say my Rosary every day,Its a very powerful prayer

Tiffany November 17, 2013 at 2:52 AM

Mine is an interesting tale. Baptised Prostestant, I turned my back on Christianity, God have mercy, and became Pagan for several years. But it was the Mother that brought me back. It was our Queen her persued me, in love, while broken hearted, empty, and alone I wept, dealing with all the pain of my childhood, being abandoned of my family. She said without saying a world “Dear child, it is alright. Look up, for I am your Mother, and I never gave up on you, and I believe in you still!”

It was Mother Angelica and her blessed EWTN that reached out to me, that sent the Mother to me. and I feel her every second of every day. I am autistic, with an autistic boyfriend who in meltdown can be very violent and I was scared. I get scared easily. My background is of violence, anger, and hatred. And I praid to those I have chosen and reached out to me as patrons. Saint Rita of Cascia, St Christopher, and St. Monica along with our Mother to protect me. To send upon a house a sense of calm and of God.

There has been no outburst of violence in this house since. It’s been a day, but even a day is a blessing of Holy God. May all the Saints continue to reign down their peace and show me how to speak truth to fellow intellectuals. To get more of Saint Augustine and St. Ambrose’s writings, to which of all your people they seem to respond.

And pray with me. I wish to start my RCIA classses but I am in fear. Pray for God to remove my fear, to be bold, and lead me to the parish he would have me learn of His holy love.

Tiffany Lynn

Rosyjames March 14, 2014 at 11:43 AM

Believe in mother mary. she give all things to us through his son. Who is god of all.
If MOTHER MARY IS COMMON LIKE ALL LADIES , WHY WE CANT CONCEIVE LORD JESUS.
AND BIRTH TO JESUS. PLEASE THINK BEFORE WE SPEAK.

Leah April 30, 2014 at 1:52 AM

Throughout my abusive childhood, my mother dragged my siblings and I through every possible religion, Church, alternative spiritual groups/cults and was so thoroughly confused by my teenage years, I firmly believed in “nothing”. When I was around 18 and taking my usual walk after dinner one evening, I forgot to bring my music/headphones that I always listen to. So as I passed a Church, I heard singing, it sounded like nothing I’d heard before, so beautiful, that I felt “moved” by it, (literally!) as I crossed the street, went inside and saw the Church was empty, aside from the choir practicing. As they sang I sat down the in back, and began to feel an overwhelming sensation of just pure love, pure joy, enveloping my body, with a peace like nothing I’d ever experienced. As tears streamed down my cheeks, a Priest sat down next to me, smiled and patted my hand. That Church became my “home” and I discovered the real power of Prayer. Years later my dreams suddenly became “lucid” and strange …..then turned very dark and evil, so much so, that I was terrified to sleep and continued in spite of all my repentance and prayers, until in one dream, I began to recite “Hail Mary” and immediately woke up. The next night I wore my Holy Mother Medallion Necklace to bed and slept peacefully that night and every night. Then a few years ago when I was involved in a highly charged personal court case and during the hearing- at a break, my attorney grimly explained that the odds of the Judge ruling in my favor were about a million to one and I must be prepared. Devastated, I ran to the ladies room sobbing, went into a stall, crouched down and recited Hail Mary over and over, begging her with a gut wrenching plea for her protection, justice, for a mother……as the decision was read, ….in MY favor!!…my attorney looks at me wide eyed and says, “I seriously just cannot believe what just happened here…in all my 25 years of practice and all my cases in front this Judge….I am stunned.” She knew about my prayers in the bathroom but had promptly disregarded them as she was raised an atheist. Then asks: “What religion are you?? I may have to loom into that? What was that Prayer called again??” Oh, I felt SO proud, humbled and GRATEFUL.

Denise May 24, 2014 at 10:21 AM

Dear Mother Mary and families; I believe my daughter to be a miracle, Mary Elizabeth, she has always
suffered in health and emotions, please pray for her because I do believe like all of you Mother Mary and
Father God and Jesus are the only ways of relief for us. Pray for my husband Frank who is so in need of
good health and help in business and finances I will always include all of you in my prayers. We need you all like oxygen as well as our beloved and honored Father God, Mother Mary and our darling Jesus. Love to you through our Holy and Blessed Family always. I do ask for strength. Denise.

Pamela H June 22, 2014 at 11:49 PM

I ok have a similar story as to the woman praying in the bathroom. I prayed fervently to Mary in my repair and by a miracle of Mary and god my daughter was returned to me. So eternally grateful. Mary will intercede on your behalf!!

Mitzi Speranzella July 2, 2014 at 10:38 PM

2009 was a very difficult year for us. That November a Nor’Eastern storm hit the small Island we lived on. When we realized the tide was getting higher and the rain started coming down in sheets, I gathered our 5 children and two dogs into our van and headed to the center of the island to the restaurant where my husband was working. I took the long road going south along the shore of the Chesapeake Bay to avoid the massive pot holes inside the camp ground, west of our property, that we would have otherwise cut through to get to the restaurant. The van swirved on the sandy road and got slammed by wind and rain. I made the right turn to go to the other side of the Bay and then turn another right to go north along the Sound, Just as i made the turn, the van quit working. All electrical was gone, and the floor boards were now absorbing water. We were stuck with the Chesapeake sound just a few feet away. No rocks or walls between us. As my attempts to start the car where futile, my kids got scared, and then suddenly started praying “Hail Mary! Full of Grace…” I confess we hadn’t prayed the rosary together for a long time. After a few minutes, we saw headlights coming toward us! We were so relieved and hopeful that it would come to help us. The rain kept pounding on the van, it was very difficult to see, but pretty soon, the car stopped in front of us. A man got out and came to my window. “Would you like for me to push your van?” I opened the door and said, “yes!” “ok, I”ll push you.” So, I put the van in neutral and he used his little car to push us. Down the road we went. after a mile or so, he stopped the car and came to the van to ask where we wanted to go. I told him to turn onto the next intersection where there is a hill and a church sitting atop the hill. I then asked where he was from. He replied, “I am here, visiting some friends.” He then proceeded to push us up the road to the turn where he then pushed us up to the parking lot of the church. Just as we were arriving, a truck with a lift kit, brings my husband! A local decided to take his truck around to help those stranded at the restaurant. I immediately got out of the van to thank the guy who helped us but nobody was there. I asked my husband if he saw the car that pushed us up the hill. He said there wasn’t anybody behind us! Our kids and I looked at each other with wide eyes and joy that we were helped by an angel! Hail Mary! Full of Grace! The Lord is with you! Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus! We were all together. We walked a couple of blocks to the house of a friend from our Church. We waited out the storm and came back to our van the next morning. It started up with no problem! That storm left us transient, staying in hotels, and going to mass every day. Then on the Feast Day of The Immaculate Conception, through our kids school, we received word of a place to stay, a 4 bedroom townhouse in town. The owners had just moved to a new home and where going to fix the townhouse in the spring for a vacation rental. We had a place for the winter, free of rent!

Jim July 17, 2014 at 4:50 AM

Steve,
Thank you for that story of inspiration. Pray for me because I’m going through a very hard time and my ex wife has turned my daughter against me. She lied to the court and got an order of protection to keep me away from my daughter. I know that people are going to believe that there is something wrong with me because how else could she get an order of protection? Trust me, I’m a devout Catholic and a Knight of Columbus and it can still happen.

vinn August 17, 2014 at 9:57 AM

I have also had a miracle by praying our Holy Mother.I was supposed to undergo a surgery after being involved in an accident.I took my first xray and the doctor said I needed a surgery.after praying the rosary and asking for divine intervention I got healed.three days later after the first xray I took a second xray and my doctor was horrified and confused upon seeing the second xray and compared to the first xray and said Ishould go home and thank God and that there has been a miracle.no need for a surgery.All we need is faith when we pray…

Nyaradzo Shiela Makorie September 18, 2014 at 10:05 AM

I love the Rosary and so happy to hear the miracles our Holy Blessed Mother Mary gives through praying the Rosary. I am currently praying for my 2 Sons to be given God-given wives who fear the Lord and also Catholics. Please help me also to pray for me for financial breakthrough for my daughter’s School Fees and my Late Sister’s son University fees who has been in my custody since 3 years. Thank you Blessed Mother Mary, I know you intercede for me and have my request answered.

Shiela September 18, 2014 at 10:07 AM

A October 5, 2014 at 6:45 PM

I wish to thank the Virgin Mary for answering my prayer for a job. She has brought me peace and has helped me feel lighter than I have in so very long. Below is a prayer I have prayed to her and each time I have seen miracles happen for me. I pray that it gives you peace and answers to your own prayers.

Prayer to the Virgin Mary (never known to fail)
Prayer to the Virgin Mary (never known to fail)
O Most Beautiful Flower of Mt. Carmel, Fruitful Vine, Splendor of Heaven, Blessed Mother of the Son of God, Immaculate Virgin, assist me in my necessity. O Star of the Sea, help me and shoiw me herein you are my mother. O Holy Mary, Mother of God, Queen of Heaven and Earth, I humbly beseech you from the bottom of my heart to succor me in my necessity (make request).

There are none that can withstand your power. O Mary conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee (3 times).

Holy Mary, I place this cause in your hands (3 times).”

Say 9 Hail Mary afterwards.

Say this prayer for 3 consecutive days. You must publish it, and it will be granted to you.