1. To join the Catholic Church in good faith, do I have to believe everything in the Catechism?
2. Why are the bodies of dead popes on display at the Vatican?
4. Eastern Orthodox Christianity seems to focus more on Christ as the Creator of the Universe but Catholics don’t seen to emphasize this. Why?
5. I am a Methodist interested in the Catholic faith. How can I learn more?
6. A Pentecostal told me that being a Catholic is a sure death sentence when it comes to heaven. What is his basis for such a statement?
7. Can only Catholics go to heaven?
8. Do any other religions have open dialogs with Catholics about the possibility of joining the Catholic Church?
9. How do I become a Catholic as an adult? What will RCIA do for me in my journey to the Catholic Church?
10. What is the Catholic foundation for belief that Peter was the first Pope?