Update on Dr. Scott Hahn 1/30/2012

by Steve Ray on January 30, 2012

“Dr. Scott Hahn: “No longer in stitches: Over a dozen staples come out tomorrow morning. But a slight complication too: an umbilical hernia that may require another surgery. In any case, your prayers are still very much appreciated…”

Lilly January 31, 2012 at 12:28 AM

An abundant amount of prayers are being said for dr. Hahn. May Our Blessed Mother be at your side to guide you to better health.

Karen Salstrom January 31, 2012 at 10:07 PM

Dr. Hahn & Kimberly: you are still in our thoughts and prayers. You two set the wheels in motion for my re-verting to the Faith of my Youth…and I’m taking a husband and 14 year old along! Bless you. God’s peace in your healing process. May He guide the hands of the surgeon.
In Christ’s Love,
Karen Salstrom

Craig McCluskey February 1, 2012 at 6:13 AM

God Bless, Scott Hahn. Im praying everything goes well.

Trish February 1, 2012 at 7:14 AM

Dr Scott Hahn
My prayers are for your complete recovery…may the enforced ‘rest’ be beneficial too!
Strength to Kimberly and family who are supporting you at this time.
Trish

Joan February 1, 2012 at 4:45 PM

Scott, I pray for your speedy recovery. You are such an asset to the Church. So many have been converted to the true faith because of you.

Kenneth Knutson February 2, 2012 at 12:30 AM

Many prayers for you,
May God continue to bless you and your family.You have
given so much to all of us who follow your books and teaching.
You have taken us all closer to God and we thank you for that
Speedy recovery in Christ
Kenny

Rick Borrajo February 6, 2012 at 8:54 PM

Dr. Hahn, My dad had this surgery too. I have a slight idea of what you are dealing with. I was able to meet and listen to you at the National Shrine of Our Lady of Czestachowa in Doylestown Pa. and Im sure glad for that day! I will pray for you and your family. Please heal quickly and know that there are so many people who will be praying for you. Gods Love and Peace! Rick Borrajo