Millions of Muslims Converting to Christianity

by Steve Ray on June 16, 2012

Islam’s Enemy #1 with a price on his head …

gloria bradfute June 18, 2010 at 6:28 PM

I Love it! Will pass on the information.

gloria

Edna Estareja June 22, 2010 at 1:33 AM

I love your video of Fr.. Zakaria Botros, who speak the truth about Jesus Christ our Lord and God. Last night, in Rome there where 14 priest consecrated by the Holy Father in Rome. One from Pakistan and one from Japan, so the whole world is almost converted to our True Faith, They are all our brothers,sisters. Jew, or Gentle, we are just , One body of Christ . I salute this man for he has no fear, to speak to his beloved people. Our prayers is within his safety, and May God do miracles, to convert our muslim brothers and sisters to our Faith. Thanks for sharing this show, and Peace be with you all.

Kim June 30, 2010 at 12:15 PM

his attitude reminds me of Saint Paul…. go go go Father Zakaria!!!

theresa in Alberta June 16, 2012 at 6:54 AM

THANKYOU for posting this video!! I so needed it!!!!!!

Susy June 16, 2012 at 10:22 AM

Praise to you Lord Jesus Christ! for raising up such a powerful voice for the gospel in a part of the world that so desperately needs to hear it! Such hope and love! I will be praying for his success, wellbeing and safety. God bless him, and YOU, Steve Ray for the work you do. I’m a convert to Catholicism too. Easter vigil 2010. It is a grace beyond measure.

Eskyguard June 16, 2012 at 3:05 PM

I wish EWTN would broadcast this priest’s program.

Sandra R June 17, 2012 at 1:21 AM

I know of a few people who are now Catholics who converted from Islam. Something we don’t hear about everyday, but it is happening. And yes, most of them do get exiled from their families. Met one recently on Facebook who converted from Islam. Thanks Steve for what you do!

Yousif koua November 15, 2012 at 5:10 PM

I want say thank you god almighty the fothar of Jesus Chris ,who sensed his only son to the world to safe people from their sins. I also ask Jesus Chris in my prayer to give mor power and wisdom to you Fothar Zakaria Botros to bring mor and mor people from Islam and other world religions,to convert their live to Jesus Chris.God bless you

Guinness McCarver November 24, 2012 at 1:11 PM

The truth is always the truth…….The truth will set you free……..Pray for the safety of Father Zakaria Botros.

Mark Harding November 24, 2012 at 4:15 PM

I am glad that the Father has sent pastor Zakaria for he is needed. We need to see more and more send out this message to whoever God can lead us to. Muslims here in Canada need to hear the Good News.
Mark Harding

William March 15, 2013 at 8:51 AM

Praise the Lord. I pray for Fr.Butros success in his mission in preaching Christ to all specially Muslims. There are certain walls erected around muslims who are denied the chance to know Christ. I am sure that muslims when they know the truth about christ they will come to him in hoards.