A Couple Updates and Chick-fil-A

by Steve Ray on July 27, 2012

UPDATE ON CHICK-FIL-A

Owner of Chick-Fil-A under attach from Gays HERE. Billy Graham backs Chick-Fil-A president HERE. Are Catholic intolerant bigots HERE.

************************************

On my way to the Defending the Faith Confetence at Franciscan University of Steubenville. I have four talks to give tomorrow ( Saturday). Pray for me :-)

At the airport a nice black family got in line behind loaded down with luggage and a baby. I asked, “Are you in a hurry?” They answered, “Kind of, yes.”

I said, Here, get in front of me. You have your hands full.” Then I pointed to the crucifix around my neck and said, “I shouldn’t wear it if I don’t live it.”

They smiled and said, “God bless you too, and he will!” What a great day I’m having!

20120727-154819.jpg

The Gay Lobby is attacking the Christian and pro-family owners of Chick-fil-A. While in Ohio I’m going to find a Chick- fil-A and go there for lunch. I’m going to tell them WHY I’m there and follow up with a letter of support. Why don’t you do the same.

Dwayne July 27, 2012 at 3:10 PM

“I shouldn’t wear it if I don’t live it.” Absolutely wonderful!! Thanks.

John July 27, 2012 at 4:06 PM

I was happy to hear about Chick-Fil-A taking a stand for traditional marriage so today I took my 3 young daughters there and had lunch. It was nice to give my money to someone who stands for something worthwhile.

Rita July 27, 2012 at 10:09 PM

I wish we could! There are no Chick-fil-A’s in Las Vegas…yet! :0)

Kevin July 28, 2012 at 4:28 AM

Looks like everyone is going to Chic-fill-a. Appears their silly boycott has backfired:

theresa in Alberta July 28, 2012 at 7:38 AM

I would certainly go there for breakfast lunch and supper if there was one in my part of Canada eh!!

Tammy July 28, 2012 at 11:10 AM

See you next weekend in Wichita at the Midwest Catholic Family Conference! We have a brand new Chick-Fil-A, and another about to open next week. :)

ZMD August 1, 2012 at 8:44 PM

Today, I drove 45 min with my niece, grand-niece and my 3 kids to eat at Chic Fil A today! There were soooo many people the line went out the door and half-way around the store….the drive through line wrapped around & snaked around the grocery store parking lot!!

The atmosphere was cheerful and friendly in spite of the long wait! :)

Chick-Fil-A: Stillwater, Ok