Obama just Lost the Presidency

by Steve Ray on October 22, 2012

During the closing remarks at tonight’s debate, Obama realized he’d lost the presidency. Obama angry and frustrated. Romney pleasant and confident. Women liked him. All Romney had to do was hold his own and he appeared very presidential. It’s over.

Erick Ybarra October 22, 2012 at 11:06 PM

Hey!

This is great to hear. I have not had the time to listen yet. Just out of curiosity, what made you feel this way?

Brian October 22, 2012 at 11:19 PM

Not being ‘punditly’ inclined, I have a hard time gauging how this played to the undecideds (I still don’t know how anyone at this point remains undecided). As such, I can’t tell if MR’s message and deportment won over anyone from that group of voters.

Sean Gallagher October 23, 2012 at 1:21 AM

These debates are judged by the average person more on tone and appearance rather than substance. Obama came across much too aggressive and could not hide his utter distaste for his opponent.
Romney as usual was sharp, confident and respectful. I hope these so called undecided voters feel the same.
By the way if you check out the post debate reports from majority of the US media they are claiming an Obama victory in this debate. I live in Canada but I’m amazed on how almost every news agency in the US always spins everything in Obama’s favour. That’s a tough obstacle to overcome
for anyone that goes up against him.

Susy October 23, 2012 at 2:13 AM

Your lips to God’s ear, Steve!

TheresaEH October 23, 2012 at 8:49 AM

This Canadian is praying for B.O. to voted OUT of office eh!!! I so hope this is so!!

Tony October 23, 2012 at 12:14 PM

The leftist MSM has been in the bag/pocket of the President/democrats for a long time now. Of coarse they are going to cover for their Messiah! The alternative media is telling a different story. The election is moving in the right direction…. don’t be fooled by the opinion of the MSM…… for that’s what it is…. opinion. I believe the silent majority is going to come out in full force this year…. we know what is at stake! It was the Catholic vote which helped put the President in office…. he has no where near the same Catholic support this year. We can see with our own eyes how the President/democrats stand against the teachings of The Church/ Christianity in his policies. Michael Medved writes that not at any time in the history of the Presidency has an incumbent president ever won re-election without more support than he had in his first election. If its a dead heat race according to the MSN then we know that Obama has no where near the same or more support. Keep the faith and keep praying!

Tom Govern October 23, 2012 at 10:25 PM

We will see. I pray that you are right. However, if Romney does get elected he will be the second consecutive none Christian president. However, there is no alternative when compare to Obama.

Tony November 3, 2012 at 6:44 AM

The book of James states that faith without works is dead! And the Bible states that a tree is known by its fruit! People are afraid of having a non-Christian President! Look at the fruit of the two trees……. Romney the non-christian who stands for the Biblical principals of being pro-life and the sanctity of marriage being between one man and one women…… Obama, who calls himself a Christian, stands for the the non-biblical positions of abortions and same sex so called marriage. Both of these are abominations in Gods eyes. Who is the most Christian? Actions speak louder than words! I believe the vast majority of Christian evangelicals and all other denominations are going to make a strong vote for the values these two men have placed before us. If the election goes in favor of the democrats again then I must only conclude that it will be God’s punishment on our nation that has turned away from Godly principals! Can one be Catholic/Christian and be pro-abortion or pro-same sex so called marriage? I don’t believe so! That is fence sitting if ya ask me. I would much rather have a non-Christian who stands for the truth and the values of my faith that a Christian who stands against them. We’re gonna win this one! Keep the faith and pray pray pray!

Tony November 5, 2012 at 7:59 AM

Headed to Adoration this morning and tomorrow to pray for the Lords will to be done in this election and to lift up the names of Romney and Ryan. Lord God let it be your will that this great nation will once again turn its face toward you and see your hand reaching out to us if we just humble ourselves and turn to you.