Questions I Anwered:
1) I am a Baptist coming into the Catholic Church. What can I do to deepen my faith as I enter the Church?
2) A Protestant wanted to know what to do if he was interested in learning more about the Mass but his Evangelical wife was not interested.
3) My parents are Catholic, I am baptist. I am very confused. My heart says Catholic but I don’t know what to believe?
4) A Non-denominational woman asks why abusive priests are not stripped of their priesthood.
5) A Baptist has decided to become Catholic but wants to know how to tell her father-in-law who is a Baptist minister.
6) A Non-denominational asks why the Catholic churches are so ornate. Jesus was simple and would not have liked all the gold and ornate churches since he just preached on a hillside.
7) What about the eclipse of the sun at the crucifixion of Christ?