Busy Day in Bethlehem; Fell Behind :-(

by Steve Ray on September 5, 2013

I did get up Day 4, Part 2: Visitation and Solemn Entry to Tomb up below. Just a link for now. More soon.

Sorry I’m behind but will catch up soon, Lord willing.

gabrielle Knickerbocker September 5, 2013 at 9:08 PM

Dear Grandma and Debbie (Rosalie Morrison and Debbie Nixon),
The kids were so excited to see you both in the videos. It was kind of like playing a game of “wheres waldo”. The views on the water look amazing and I can’t wait to see all the pictures you bring back to show us. The kids miss you and said to be safe. They think driving around in your van is the most exciting thing. I’m racking up the miles (just kidding)!!! We can’t wait to see you guys. I hope you both have lots of fun. Bring me back a souvenir and don’t lose your phone… Again!

Love all of us,
Gabrielle, Tom, Isabelle and Tommy

Ginger Murray September 5, 2013 at 11:17 PM

To Tom & Dawni Gustafson and everyone!
Have a fabulous Day 6! We look forward to the new posts!

Celebrate the Day,
Ginger Murray and the Louisiana Gustafson Murrays

The McLeester family September 6, 2013 at 12:34 AM

Dear Beth, Tim and the Zieminski family,
We are enjoying your videos. Friends from
work and church are watching them too.
Sparki from Starbucks had a baby boy today.
Please continue to pray for us. We love you.
Bruce, Christie and Mara

Pat Onsager September 6, 2013 at 2:45 AM

Hello to Betty & Jim Rendahl. It’s so much fun to follow along with you on your trip. Thanks for posting photos on Facebook, and thanks, Steve, for posting the videos. God bless you and everyone with you. Enjoy every minute of your amazing journey, and be safe.

Natalia Gustafson September 6, 2013 at 9:25 AM

To Tom and Dawni Gustafson:
Same as my lovely sister…. but from

Ginger Murray and the Louisiana Gustafson Murrays and the Louisiana Gustafson-Venezuelan, too!.

P.S. Alex built a new train and he is waiting for Grandma and Grandpa to take them back home |o|.. Love you guys!

barb Colby September 6, 2013 at 11:08 PM

Hi John and Julie and everyone, sorry Dad missed your phone call, but to get a phone call from Jesus home land on your Birthday. Wow!! It is so exciting to be taking this trip with you and all the new friends you have meet and so looking forward to hear all about it when you get home. Haven’t seen the 5th day yet. If you have time I have a small big request, just a little big pray for Sandi and her family and of course everyone else. You can’t get any closer to Jesus before going to heaven, sounds like a song :-) how cool is that. Prays to you all on the tour, safe trips now and home. God Bless everyone —-Gods loves you and I love you and that is the way it should be. Barb C. Hope that wasn’t to much to write:-)