For a list of the Six Rules and to read the Catholic Answers Magazine article I wrote on the subject, see the blog post above or click here.
2) My friend is an atheist/agnostic; how do I reach her?
3) How do I get my wife to be understand the Catholic faith and join me in the Church?
4) My girlfriend has reservations about being baptized; what should I tell her?
5) My non-Catholic nephew is getting married in a non-Catholic ceremony; should our family go to the wedding?
6) How does 2 John 10 apply to evangelizing non-Catholics and Christians? Doesn’t it say we should not have them in our homes?
7) From Ireland: Many Catholics have turned away from the faith partly because of a hostile media. What can we do to counteract this trend?