Apostolic Fathers Timeline – Today is St. Justin Martyr’s Feast Day

by Steve Ray on June 1, 2014

Feast Day of St. Justin Martyr, June 1

Download a Free copy of the Apostolic Fathers Timeline
Timeline 2 copy_supersmall.jpg

This amazing Timeline drives home the point of how close these men were to Jesus and the Apostles.
It demonstrates how Catholic the first Christians really were!

The Apostolic FathersĀ faced Emperors, heretics and lions but these heroes of the Catholic faith never lost courage. Chains, prisons and blood-soaked arenas did not stop the early Christians from witnessing for Christ and handing on the Apostolic Tradition.

ApostolicFathersCover.jpgStrap on your sandals and step back in time to discover the ā€œApostolic Fathers, Handing on the Faith”

Comprehensive 28-Page Study Guide
Behind the Scenes: The Making of Apostolic Fathers, Handing on the Faith
Bloopers and Outtakes
Conversation with Steve Ray and Fr. Benedict Groeschel

English and Spanish subtitles
Feature running time: 90 minutes, extras 30 minutes

Buy it HERE

Paul H September 5, 2007 at 6:10 PM

Does a free copy of your conversion story mean a free copy of your book "Crossing the Tiber"? Or is it your conversion story in some other format?

It means a copy of my conversion story on audio CD.

Paul H September 6, 2007 at 11:41 AM

Steve,

Thanks for the clarification!

Paul

Randy November 1, 2007 at 7:53 PM

So how do we buy this? I click on buy it now and it just gives me the generic product list. Do we just find the Apostolic Fathers product and assume the special deal will kick in? Or do we need to click on some special package?

STEVE RAY HERE: I made the link go directly to the item in the store. The free audio CD "Defending the Eucharist" will be automatically included in each shipment by my daughter Cindy. Thanks for asking and letting me know about the link.

Mary November 23, 2007 at 2:30 PM

I was wondering how long it takes to receive one of the DVDs that are ordered. Thank you so much for what you are doing! God bless you!

STEVE RAy HERE: You should usually receive it in a week or ten days — depending on where you live.

Elizabeth November 28, 2007 at 9:18 PM

I just bought it yesterday at my local Catholic Gift Store. It is still in the wrapper. but I will see it before weeks end.

Thank you for these inspiring DVDs.

SALVADOR RIOS November 30, 2007 at 12:38 AM

HOW SAFE IS TRAVEL TO ISRAEL? YOUR PILGRIMAGE SOUNDS VERY APPEALING BUT MY WIFE IS VERY ANXIOUS ABOUT THE UNREST IN THE ARE. WE WOULD LIKE TO TRAVEL WITH YOU. COULD YOU GIVE ME SOME INFORMATION. THANKS FOR YOU GREAT CONVERSATIONS ON RELEVANT RADIO. SALVADOR RIOS

STEVE RAY HERE: Hello Salvador: I have been to Israel 50 times over the last 14 years and have taken large groups on pilgriimage over 6 times in the last two years. Everyone has always commented on how they THOUGHT it was so dangerous — because CNN tells them so. But once they are there for a few days everyone comments on how friendly, beautiful and safe it is in the Holy Land.

We would never take anyone into harm's way. There are a few spots in the Palestinian areas (namely Nablus and Gaza) which we would not take pilgrims to. But these places are far removed from the very safe places we visit. You have never heard of a pilgrim being in danger, even years ago in the worst of times.  It is very safe and friendly and you will have a delightful time.

Please check my website http://www.SteveGoes.com for Safety Updates and Information. Also check out the Endorsements on my site to see what other Pilgrims have said about the safety and experience they've had. Welcome to Jerusalem!!!

Hector Gomez December 9, 2007 at 4:07 PM

Steve, My wife bought me the Apostolic Fathers DVD for Christmas from Vision Video but they didn't include your CD on Defending the Eucharist. Am I gonna be entitled to receive one too? Thanks and Merry Christmas! Hector

STEVE RAY HERE: Hector, I have no control over Vision Video and the offer of my free CD was for purchases made on my website. Sorry.

Hector December 10, 2007 at 1:33 PM

No problem Steve. I guess next time I will buy the other stuff from your website.

Thanks. God bless!