1. When Catholics are promoting celibacy and chastity to homosexuals, are there different guidelines depending on if the messenger is gay or straight, married or single?
2. Why do Catholics feel it is necessary to confess their sins to a priest instead of just to God?
3. Where do Catholics get their Bible?
4. I’m a Lutheran, fallen-away Catholic. I fell away because I feel that Catholics give too much emphasis to Mary.
5. I’m a former Catholic and wondering: If the Catholic Church keeps changing its teaching over the years, how can it be the one true Church?
6. I have a dilemma. I teach classes at my Evangelical church, starting a series on the Catholic Church, BUT I find myself agreeing with the Church on most things. Where can I go to learn more and should I teach the class?
7. The book of Hebrews says that “Christ died once for all.” How does that mesh with the teaching that the Mass is truly Christ’s Body and Blood being sacrificed over and over again?