1. What should a good Catholic know? We have so much history and truth. What are the important things we should know to share with others?
2. We do we know about the Veronica’s Veil in the Stations of the Cross? My friend said that is not in the Bible.
3. I actually had an experience today where I had to defend the faith and I did not know where to begin. Can you give me some practical advice?
4. Can you offer suggestions for how to evangelize Muslims?
5. Can you help us with ways to speak to people about Protestantism since we are coming up on the 500th anniversary of the Protestant Reformation?
6. Our church has a fundraiser every year. Some people criticize us that we are like the Jews selling things in the Temple that made Jesus angry. Is it wrong to have church fundraisers?
7. How do I explain John chapter 6 and the Eucharist to an antagonist who uses verse 63 against us, “The flesh profits nothing.”
8. If God gives a child to born into the family of another faith (example, Hinduism) does that mean that God wants that baby to be a Hindu?
9. Many people say Catholics are literalists and take the Bible too little, like stoning someone who disobeys their parents in the Old Testament. How do I explain these kind of things to the atheist?
10. My friend moved to Jordan, married a Muslim and converted to Islam. How do I talk to him and get him back to the Catholic faith?