QUESTIONS I ANSWERED:
1. After stating that we must eat His flesh to have eternal life, in John 6:63 Jesus says the “flesh profits nothing” – how do you explain this?
2. What are miracles in contradiction to modern terminology that refers to wonder things as miracles?
3. What do you mean about “open systems” and “closed systems” regarding miracles?
4. If Jesus was God and loving why didn’t (doesn’t) He cure everyone?
6. What do you think about the miracle of the parting of the water in the Exodus, do you think recent ideas about Saudi Arabia are credible?
7. Why are there no miracles in America?
8. I believe the Bible literally; what do you think of the miracle of healing the blind – was it real blindness and a real healing?
9. Often Jesus’ first miracle in a city was casting out demons; what are the implications for that then, and today?